1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

pics of 3 to 4in lift with spacers and glass fenders needed.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by hockeypoor, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Nov 18, 2009 at 2:22 PM
    Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    ^ looks good! if you had the spacers they would stick out so far!

2. Nov 18, 2009 at 2:23 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    thanks...tell me about it... ay u said u got bushwackers... go u have a pic of the side of your truck..??

3. Nov 18, 2009 at 9:14 PM
    magneticnick

magneticnick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Orange, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 DoubleCab TRD Sport
    None Yet
    I think mine will look something like this too. I am going to be running Billstein adjustable C/O's with Spidertrax 1.25 spacers and 285/70's.

I'll add a pic this weekend after I put it all on! I'm all about the wide look personally.

Not into glass unless i'm really cyclin' the suspension, and this thing aint going to see much dirt...so no glass fenders for me.

4. Nov 18, 2009 at 9:18 PM
    Zombie Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    no I dont have bushwackers...just the base model unpainted flares
    [​IMG]

5. Nov 18, 2009 at 10:17 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    im kinda the same ill take it in the dirt but wont push it too hard... like i said before this is my only method of transportation haha... not to mention the spindle lift gives me just enough room as is...

damn dude i like that... i think im really shooting for the bushwackers now..

6. Nov 18, 2009 at 11:50 PM
    RAD

RAD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^How are you guys running the spacers and not rubbing on the fenders? What kind of hack/trim did you guys have to do? I'm curious to know!:D

7. Nov 18, 2009 at 11:57 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    I have a little trim... when i had spacers i was still rubbing... but the rubbing stopped as soon as i installed the 4" camburg spindles... took pressure of my coilover and rides a lot better.... but its 2WD only...

8. Nov 19, 2009 at 5:48 AM
    Zombie Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    2011 taco, sport 4x4
    oil change...
    im not running spacers anymore. my tires rubbed everywhere when they were on, it was close to impossible to drive in a parking lot or drive through...

9. Nov 19, 2009 at 6:28 AM
    hockeypoor

hockeypoor [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Central Coast of California
    Vehicle:
    Speedway Blue All stock Prerunner
    So the Camburg spindles make the front wider???

10. Nov 19, 2009 at 6:55 AM
    magneticnick

magneticnick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Orange, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 DoubleCab TRD Sport
    None Yet

yes they do, by about 1.5" per side I think.

11. Nov 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    yes zziirr... and if your running coilovers it will take a lot of pressure off of it as well...

12. Nov 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM
    jr114

jr114 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    Truck
    Icon Ext travel CO, Icon tubular uniball UCAs, Maxtrac Spindles, Icon RR rear w 2"aal.
    sandman427 what do you mean that if you are running coilovers with the spindles that they take the pressure off? off the uca's?

13. Nov 19, 2009 at 11:20 PM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    my bad..cuz my original setup were spacers than i bought some king adjustable Coilovers... and i had those cranked up to the max and they rode like shit... but i wanted the 3" lift still in front so thats y i had them cranked up so high... but i come to find out the COs arent made for just "lift" if that at all... so i ended up buying my camburg 4" camburg spindles and readjusted the COs to about an inch (5" total front, prerunner) and they ended up riding a lot better... but with the UCA u want have to worry about it unless u go over 3" of lift cuz they max out at 3"... after that your gonna actually have to get a bracket lift or if u are 2WD like me u can get the 4" spindles... i hope that made sense...

14. Nov 19, 2009 at 11:36 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
  15. Nov 20, 2009 at 12:18 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
  16. Nov 20, 2009 at 12:47 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    nasty as in awesome? yea those are 35s and I believe it is 4x4

17. Nov 20, 2009 at 1:12 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    OF COURSE...!! my bad for the cali talk haha... i donno how u know how u nor cal folk are haha... just messing...

18. Nov 20, 2009 at 1:14 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    oh yea and he isnt running long travel..??? right ...?? but those 315s fill it in pretty nice...

19. Nov 20, 2009 at 1:22 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    It is 4x4.

20. Nov 20, 2009 at 1:24 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    yea deff those tires fill in really well...

Products Discussed in

To Top