1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pics ?

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by george3, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Mar 21, 2009 at 5:44 PM
    george3

george3 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    new jersey
    Vehicle:
    tacoma
    Seat belt beeper, Cabelas (Weathertech) floor liner gray, Covercraft Seat Savers in Taupe, Protecta Heavy Duty Rubber Truck Bed Mat, Pop n Lock PL5200, Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit, Wolverine oil pan heater, Scangauge2, afe pro dry s filter, Remote Underbody 4 Piece LED Light Kit (White) used as Bed light, DIY Washable Cabin Air Filter, PA15-TOY, 4x4 Illuminated Switch, full synthetic, Redline Tuning Hood Support, Smittybilt Nerf Steps black powder-coated
    Would anyone of you guys please tell me how to attach those thumbnails and pics in the for sale post or give me a link to it if it has already been answered. I don't have a clue and have been screwing around with it for hours. Please make it step by step for dummies. Thanks to anyone who will help.

2. Mar 21, 2009 at 6:13 PM
    HerNameIsLucy

HerNameIsLucy I miss Lucy. :-(

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    She's gone but not forgotten.
    Save the picture somewhere on your drive where you can find it.

Go up to "Tacoma Photos" on the white bar at the top of the forum page.

Choose "Upload Photos"

Browse to where your pics are, upload them.

The window will change to your photo album page when it's done uploading them.

Select the photo you want to post.

At the bottom of the picture, there will be an address bar. Copy that address into a post. Add text above or below it, if you want to. Then post it.

3. Mar 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM
    george3

Member:
    new jersey
    Vehicle:
    tacoma
    Seat belt beeper, Cabelas (Weathertech) floor liner gray, Covercraft Seat Savers in Taupe, Protecta Heavy Duty Rubber Truck Bed Mat, Pop n Lock PL5200, Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit, Wolverine oil pan heater, Scangauge2, afe pro dry s filter, Remote Underbody 4 Piece LED Light Kit (White) used as Bed light, DIY Washable Cabin Air Filter, PA15-TOY, 4x4 Illuminated Switch, full synthetic, Redline Tuning Hood Support, Smittybilt Nerf Steps black powder-coated
    Thanks for the reply, I'll try it. Hope I can do it as ignit as I am. Appreciate the help.

4. Mar 21, 2009 at 7:12 PM
    HerNameIsLucy

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
    PM me if you need help. I'm bored silly tonight.

5. Mar 21, 2009 at 7:36 PM
    george3

Member:
    new jersey
    Vehicle:
    tacoma
    HerNameIsLucy Thanks. I got it to work til the last step. The pics are in the gallery now. How do I get them to the for sale post?

6. Mar 21, 2009 at 7:40 PM
    HerNameIsLucy

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Equador. Don't know why.
    Vehicle:
    RIP Lucy.
  7. Mar 21, 2009 at 8:03 PM
    george3

Member:
    new jersey
    Vehicle:
    tacoma
    Thanks for the PM. If one of the founding fathers sees this I think you should make HerNameIsLucy instructions a STICKY

To Top