1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pictures! North AL Burgers, Boggers and Modders meet

Discussion in 'South East' started by TacoAlaMode, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Feb 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM
    Davtopgun

Davtopgun Weeeee mod time!

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    TacoAlaMode Custom grill, SCS Gunmetal F5's, Treadwright guard dogs, King extended travel coilovers w/800# springs, OME Dakars. LRUCA's. Allpro off-road plate rear bumper with high clearance hitch, steel breaded extended brake lines front and rear, SOS concepts bolt on rock sliders with top plate, Pelfreybuilt front plate bumper, rci skid plates, Airflow Snorkel, Tom Woods custom one piece drivesahft, Weathertech in channel rain guards, Bushwacker fender flares, custom cab height bedrack, 60" Hi-Lift jack w/Mount, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, rear bumper light pods, front bumper light pods and light bar.
    The sound of splashing and motors running is much better then any music. :cool:

2. Feb 18, 2012 at 9:49 AM
    TacoAlaMode

TacoAlaMode [OP] Mr. Midlife Crisis

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    10 DC LB MG 4X4 TRD Sport
    Icon Ext Coilover, Alcan Rear springs, Demello 3-Hoop Bumper and RockCrusher Sliders, Full tint 360', WeatherTech Floor liners and rainguards, Debadged, In Cabin 110 with 400w anytime, Diff breather mod
    I'm speeding up a lot of the video to get it down to a decent size, so motor and splashing doesn't work.

3. Feb 18, 2012 at 9:56 AM
    TacoFMS

TacoFMS Bubble bubble bubble pop

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Just a vehicle to take trash to the dump
    One or two things modded... Check out the build thread
    hey guys thought i would post in here real quick...... stroll over to the alabama thread and look who decided to post as if they are "just part of the group"

unbelievable, cant honestly understand the audacity of some people. i would have thought he would have just hung up his hat and called it a day while keeping the mouth zipped...... cant decide if i find it amusing or insulting.

4. Feb 18, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    TacoAlaMode Custom grill, SCS Gunmetal F5's, Treadwright guard dogs, King extended travel coilovers w/800# springs, OME Dakars. LRUCA's. Allpro off-road plate rear bumper with high clearance hitch, steel breaded extended brake lines front and rear, SOS concepts bolt on rock sliders with top plate, Pelfreybuilt front plate bumper, rci skid plates, Airflow Snorkel, Tom Woods custom one piece drivesahft, Weathertech in channel rain guards, Bushwacker fender flares, custom cab height bedrack, 60" Hi-Lift jack w/Mount, Recon 10,500lb waterproof winch with synthetic line, rear bumper light pods, front bumper light pods and light bar.
    ^^^ Yeah, I noticed that. Doesnt bother me though. Maybe he realized he screwed up and is just trying to be one of the guys. I will continue to be myself, talk and act the way I want. If he doesn't start shit, and is cool with me cussing and joking, then I won't have a problem with him.

5. Feb 18, 2012 at 12:28 PM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    guess im more the type that holds grudges......... oh well, its not my forum so not my rules. ill just try to keep to myself when it comes to him and continue with business as usual with all you other slackers!!

6. Feb 18, 2012 at 2:49 PM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    You know we all got eachothers back is he goes full retard again. :D

7. Feb 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    Icon Ext Coilover, Alcan Rear springs, Demello 3-Hoop Bumper and RockCrusher Sliders, Full tint 360', WeatherTech Floor liners and rainguards, Debadged, In Cabin 110 with 400w anytime, Diff breather mod
    All right, so running the second production after doing some modifications. I'll have the video uploaded in the morning. I put a little Black Sabbath Children of the Grave in for background music.

8. Feb 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    ^^^Sounds awesome!

9. Feb 18, 2012 at 5:10 PM
    Rebel Taco 22

Rebel Taco 22 mall crawler

Member:
    David, are you going to be able to show us around that place you were talking about tommorow?

10. Feb 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    Davtopgun

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off-Road
    Trying to butter the wife up. If it does happen, it will be Sunday afternoon. I'll pm y'all and let ya know either way.

11. Feb 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM
    GATORTACO92

GATORTACO92 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Hoover, Al
    Vehicle:
    2004 F-350 6.0 King Ranch
    2004 F-350...uh lots of motor work to go fast...er. Way to much to list. 2001: 3" leveling kit, ARB bumper, lightforce 240 blitz, 35" KM2s. SOLD 2008: OME 886s 90000 with dakars, LR UCAs, 5% tint, Satashi. SOLD 2015: Flooded and Gone
    I'm going to dads in the morning around 8ish, ill pm you my number so then you can text and let us know. idk if you have parker's number but let one of us know. pm sending.

12. Feb 19, 2012 at 2:12 AM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    Alright, here is a low quality version of it. After spending 6 hours uploading last night to find out the Black Sabbath is pulled from Youtube, recompiled again with a little Drowning Pool. I'll send a full quality one up sometime. Not sure why it didn't show the video of Kyle coming back after the stuck.

Look for the continuation soon which will have leaving and the bridge run.

http://youtu.be/-_LXaoOfVgg

13. Feb 19, 2012 at 5:53 AM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    very nice brian!!! i like the beginning when its just a bunch of smack talking and noone really even acknowledges the camera being on!!!! very nice!

14. Feb 19, 2012 at 6:05 AM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    I had to put those in, it was just to funny. I really like the song line "You run away, faster and faster, you can't seem to get away" while Kyle is running with the camera in his hand and driving off.

Since this was our first run down there, I think it was good to run it start to stop instead of a mix of video. As we do some more runs, I'll start working on a mix.

15. Feb 19, 2012 at 9:38 AM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
  16. Feb 19, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    mac424205

mac424205 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mathew
    Chelsea
    Vehicle:
    2005 4Runner Limited V8 4X4
    Billies on all four corners with daystar spacer lift. Bought it like this. Replacing done with toytec ultimate 3" lift
    Nice video Brian!!!! I really like the part where they were talking smack about Alex's license plate!!!! Alex doesn't have a tailgate because he took it off. Him and my mom were leaving to go somewhere and he was backing out of the driveway. She told him to look at her cup, because he drank some of it, (playing around) and he wouldn't because he was backing up. Well, he finally looked at it, after her telling him to for 20 times, and needless to say he hit the mailbox across the street from us and put a quarter size hole in it. The funny thing is, he didn't realize he hit it until they got to where they were going and he got out of the truck!!!!!

17. Feb 19, 2012 at 9:54 AM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    Thanks, it was fun putting it together for the first hour or two! I hope everyone enjoys and hopefully I'll put together a mix at somepoint.

Now that I've got those up, there is no excuse for the rest of you to have yours uploaded.

18. Feb 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    conradtaco123

conradtaco123 southern proud

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Glencoe Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2011 silver double cab tacoma
    procomp 3in lift, satoshi grill, custom light bar and 7in kragen hids behind grill, undercover hwms and smittybilt xrc8 8000lb winch, uws low profile tool bow, custom light bar on tool box, cobra 29lx cb cutom mounted in cab n k40 4ft antenna, fog anytime mod, diff breather mod, squeaky leaf fix mod,many more to come.
    nice videos Brian looks great cant wait for the next meet

19. Feb 19, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

SuthrnTaco07 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement Tundra Limited
    None
    Looks good brian! I enjoyed how every other word out of Paul and Jim's mouth was "blah blah blah make fun of kyle, blah blah blah.. Oh wait he doesn't have a tailgate!" LOL! I enjoyed it! I hope the video was ok..

20. Feb 19, 2012 at 5:35 PM
    GATORTACO92

GATORTACO92 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Hoover, Al
    Vehicle:
    2004 F-350 6.0 King Ranch
    2004 F-350...uh lots of motor work to go fast...er. Way to much to list. 2001: 3" leveling kit, ARB bumper, lightforce 240 blitz, 35" KM2s. SOLD 2008: OME 886s 90000 with dakars, LR UCAs, 5% tint, Satashi. SOLD 2015: Flooded and Gone
    videos are amazing!!!! got my cv fixed and no more clicking!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top