1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Plate bumper build...should I add a hoop?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas' started by Ca Taco, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Apr 4, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    mightytacoman

mightytacoman Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    kelby
    new york
    Vehicle:
    09 pyrite upgraded
    windows tinted 25%, sony stereo, 12" subwoofer, 1000 watt 2 channel amp, on-board air, retrofit headlights with legal demon eye, kryptek marathon seat covers, helo 791 rims, 315/75/r16 mt/r, 5100 at 0 and OME 886, 1/2" spacers in front, 1/4" spacer drivers side, Dakar leak pack, brute force fab front bumper galvanized and powder coated, DTRL mod, yellow fogs, fog anytime mod, relocated rear differential breather, synthetic fluid swap, afe drop in dry filter, secondary air filter removed, airflow snorkle, 4x innovation sliders powder coated, aero turbine 2525xl exhaust dumped over axel, seat belt chime disabled, warn 8000i winch, 2- 20" light bars, custom light bar bracket, mesh grill, brute force fab rear bumper with extra reverse lights, u bolt flip kit, SS extendend brake lines, hockey puck bump stop extension, AT shackle flip kit, light racing UCA's, 4crawler 1.5" bodylift. custom built front and mid skid plates, regeared to 4.56s
    i cant say that i like the looks of a single hoop but to each his own, ive got head light protection loops on my truck and built another with a loop and side support as well. i say go BIG. you'll probably never look at it and say to yourself it was over kill. you'll say "ya that looks bad ass"

To Top