1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

please help!!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by alvto, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM
    alvto

alvto [OP] Active Member

Member:
    :help::help::help::help::pray::pray::pray:hello my name is joseph alex lovato i just recently lost my home due to a house fire.ibeen roughing it out in my taco but its hard all my famlly seems to have turned the other way just as i suspected in a problem such as this. im posting this add in hopes that if anyone can find it in thier heart to help donate at least 1 dollar to ******las vegas new mexico 87701 or to a pay pal *******@ymail.com that i set up for this thanks and god bless. my taco and my laptop are all i got left. i did not have any insurance. all prayers will help.

my babes 412.jpg

2. Dec 9, 2009 at 8:39 PM
    JAG

JAG Well-Known Member

Member:
    How are you getting wireless internet?

Apply for aide through your local bureau.

Edit: Got more pics of your house messed up or in original state?

3. Dec 9, 2009 at 8:49 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    and not to be a dick.. but.. Troll maybe?

but seriously, if this is real - thats a damn shame..

4. Dec 9, 2009 at 8:56 PM
    mountainwolfpup

mountainwolfpup Ford Guy (Formerly known as a Toyota Guy)

Member:
    Vancouver, WA
    Vehicle:
    2015 Ford F150 Lariat FX4 3.5l Eco
    First month of ownership... This month I'm removing front air dam, and also Rhino lining the bed.
    Soliciting money in this forum is inappropriate. Absolutely. Shame on you. And setting up a PO box to collect all the "donations". What are you thinking. Seriously?

Instead, try asking for members to help you get referrals to resources in your area that may be able to help you out in your given situation. That is more like what we'd like to see.

Many members probably live in your locality and could be of some assistance.

But trying to pan handle the TacomaWorld community is cheap and really insulting. I mean sell your laptop and even your Tacoma for some cash if you have to. I've had to use a pawn shop now and then over the years.

Dude, you sound pretty fortunate to me.. I want my money to goto people who are sick and dying, or starving kids, or homeless (without a nice Tacoma and a laptop).

Enough said.

5. Dec 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 Rubicon Unlimited,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    What He said ^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top