1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Please pray for me guys, i need your help.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by StormTrooper, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Jun 29, 2011 at 12:33 PM
    StormTrooper

StormTrooper [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    08 Base Flowmaster Super 44 w/ K&N drop in
    Bed Cap,K&N Air Filter,Chrome Pieces,Flowmaster Exhaust,Neon on inside, Heavy Duty Custom Floormats ( Tacoma ), Tint 20%, Blue license plate lights, Various decals, LED Projector Halos headlights, JVC head unit stereo
  2. Jun 29, 2011 at 12:36 PM
    Toyotacrawler

Toyotacrawler She's got the jimmy legs

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Cusseta/Opelika AL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD Sport
    5100's set to 1.75" Wheelers 3 leaf progressive AAL & 5100's for the rear Konig Countersteer Offroads K&N Drop in WeatherTech's Bed Mat Blacked out Badges Rear leaf TSB
    Man I sure hope it all works out for you!
    Hopefully it will!

3. Jun 29, 2011 at 12:37 PM
    DocCisco

DocCisco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Utah County, UT
    Vehicle:
    LB TRD Sport 4x4
    Looks like someone needs to get after the faculty and college administration. Says they've had since 2007 to get some things fixed.

"The commission decided last week to remove the college's accreditation on Aug. 31 after the college repeatedly failed to address concerns first raised in a 2007 review. According to the commission's report, problems included an underdeveloped system for measuring educational results, a lack of clarity regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Board of Trustees, and a lack of published guidelines for faculty members."

Good luck, I hope things stabilize until you can at least finish.

4. Jun 29, 2011 at 12:40 PM
    StormTrooper

StormTrooper [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    08 Base Flowmaster Super 44 w/ K&N drop in
    Bed Cap,K&N Air Filter,Chrome Pieces,Flowmaster Exhaust,Neon on inside, Heavy Duty Custom Floormats ( Tacoma ), Tint 20%, Blue license plate lights, Various decals, LED Projector Halos headlights, JVC head unit stereo
    Thanks guys, i can vouch that our Academic building ( we have 4 buildings... 1 - kitchen labs 2- academic classes like math and such 3. hotel dorm rooms 4. bay atlantic club, a restaurant ran by students ) is shit.. the teachers dont care and just review the material. We're a hands on group of students, not english majors.. so we all take these classes that bore the shit out of the students and even the instructors. But idk whats happening.. they kept us in the dark completely! Tomorrow we get news if we wills stay open or what.

Products Discussed in

To Top