1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Please say a Prayer for “Parker”

Discussion in 'Personal & Emotional Support' started by Tacomasaurus Rex, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Mar 23, 2024 at 7:24 PM
    MikeyD.25

MikeyD.25 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Lord please help this family cope with their hardships and grant them Your peace, especially at Easter time!

2. May 12, 2024 at 6:33 PM
    MikeyD.25

Member:
    Here's an update on my nephew Anthony - he's out of the hospital and back to work! Found this out today. He needs PT weekly though for a bit. Thank you Jesus! And thanks to all who prayed for his recovery. :amen:

3. May 12, 2024 at 6:48 PM
    NewEnglandMayMay

NewEnglandMayMay Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2023 White Taco OR
    None
  4. May 13, 2024 at 3:32 PM
    Tacomasaurus Rex

Tacomasaurus Rex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    2003 Black Tacoma 4x4 TRD fully Automatic
    Terrific news Mikey and praise be to God for that news! Now I have a prayer request… my old boss Randy has the really bad kind of skin cancer on his back. He also has another blood clot in his arm. God I believe is trying to get his attention. God will do that if you whom He loves won’t listen. Randy isn’t a listener but is an extremely kind man. Pray that he makes a very important life decision… now! Hopefully he’ll realize that stuff isn’t important a relationship with Jesus is beyond priceless.

MikeyD.25 and six5crèéd like this.
  5. May 14, 2024 at 5:46 AM
    MikeyD.25

Member:
    In my prayers!

6. May 15, 2024 at 11:52 AM
    Tacomasaurus Rex

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    Better late than never! I forgot to ask for Prayers for my wife she is having a cancerous spot dug out of her arm even as I write this. This is the third time in basically the same area… I’m concerned for her but sadly didn’t bring it to your attention. Sometimes we trivialize things to the point of not bringing them to God. Via excessive prayer. How foolish that is for me not to do anything about this for my wife’s sake. Praying she’ll be better than fine and if not God’ll take me instead of her. Final answer!!! They will take what they can and will prayerfully get it all from the surrounding area. She doesn’t need tattoos to look tough her scars tell the story!

7. May 24, 2024 at 4:58 AM
    Tacomasaurus Rex

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Vehicle:
    Wife told me yesterday that her margins are good! Somehow the spouse is the last to know… LoL, she told everybody else. It concerns me that the cancerous spots are moving up her arm. Three times now all about 3 inches apart. Don’t know if that’s truly a concern and that it is moving but it seems to be. Thanks for your Prayers and I pray for you Too. Be careful over the Holiday weekend but don’t let it keep you from enjoying life! Life is short play hard but think while doing it!

To Top