1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Popular Mechanics defends Toyota , group hug everyone

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by OZ-T, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Mar 7, 2010 at 6:45 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T [OP] You are going backwards

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
  2. Mar 7, 2010 at 7:19 PM
    desertdude59

desertdude59 CRAZY 4WHEELER

Member:
    From the Mojave desert now in Wild and Wonderful W
    Vehicle:
    1991 toyota 4x4 sr5-lost but not forgotten
    4" lift after market front bumper bed mount lightbar/roll bar (4)6" kc's on the roll bar (2) kc flat back bumper mounts f/r gears for the 33's
    I think all vehicle's have problems. I own a toyota. That wonderful 3.0. I've done a few head gaskets on it. In the process of finishing one up right now. I still love my Toyota. Its been a hell of an offroad truck and got me to work everyday. The major problem is people need to be smarter than the car or truck! If you can't figure out that the car won't stop with the gas pedal on the floor while on your brake then you shouldnt be on the road or at least call me so I can stay home when your ass is driving. Technology is cool when used properly. I had an old 1972 olds with a 455 rocket under the hood. I would smoke most of the cars on the road today. The carb spring broke when coming in the driveway. I put the car in neutral and shut it down. Easy as that. No one died. Just a old carb spring that needed to be replaced. Its sad that people have died, but at the same time be smarter than the car.

Products Discussed in

To Top