1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Portland mechanic

Discussion in 'North West' started by HPaap72, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Jul 11, 2011 at 10:57 AM
    HPaap72

HPaap72 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    NWest - PDX
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma
    KING 2.5 coil overs, deck plate, k/n, gray wire, driver, blue toothed kenwood
    all you Oregonians out there.... im looking for recommendations on a mechanic near portland/in portland. new to the area sort of, and will be doing some searching via yelp. but wanted to know if anyone on here had a mechanic that is their absolute go to guy.

any info would be great

cheers

2. Jul 13, 2011 at 12:22 AM
    KalamaKid

KalamaKid Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Central Point OR (gangsta town)
    same shit as everyone else
    What type of work you looking for? For engine work I have a friend in Vancouver who is honda certified and spends half his time doing toyotas. He works at clarks. For major maintenance that I didn't feel comfy doing myself I've always taken my Hondas and toyotas to these guys in Vancouver http://clarkesdiscount.com/. They have been good to my family since before I was born. Cheap too! Very good customer service and worth the $$ when your in a jam. Timing belt changes, head gaskets, and major engine work is what their good at. Anything less i normally do myself. That's my .02

To Top