1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

POS Neighbors!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Scummy, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 28, 2011 at 12:49 PM
    NicNac22

NicNac22 D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Member:
    First Name:
    Nic
    Wild and Wonderful
    Vehicle:
    95 V6 4x4 ex cab SR5 5sp PICKUP!!!
    fun stuff coming soon! New battery, radiator and CV joints and axles. Added some Rancho RS5000 shocks.
    lol something like that

2. Nov 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    A good lawyer could argue that to be attempted murder.

OP I've read some of this and have the same problem at my house our road goes from a 55 to a 35 100 yards down the road and people often times don't slow down enough, especially the kids that go to the vocational school down the road from my house, my neighbor has called the cops numerous times and they have picked up patrols during class change along the 10 mile stretch from my house to the school other than that there isn't much to can do. However I do like the idea of digging a "drainage" ditch in the road to keep your yard from flooding.:cool:

3. Nov 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM
    Scummy

Scummy [OP] SCUMBAG CUSTOMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Phelan, CA
    Vehicle:
    hopped up 96 single cab 5 lug 4 banger
    Fabtech uppers and spindles, extended shackles in rear, k&n intake, flowmaster exhaust, and much more to come
    I would've dug the ditch bug now he waves as he goes by at around 5mph. So no need to spend a couple hours digging.

4. Nov 29, 2011 at 9:58 AM
    Unzapato

Unzapato Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    My 3rd Tacoma
    Blank slate - brand new!
    /agree 110%

Both of my parents and my wife pack 100% of the time. I pack 90% of the time. Here in Texas you can EXPECT anyone you encounter to be packing.

Granted, I don't drive like a dip$#!+ so I don't expect that it will ever happen, BUT if you reach inside my truck and put your hands on me that is a physical threat and you will get a .45 pointed at your face and will receive 1 warning only. If you walk toward me carrying a gun you will have one pointed at your face and will get 1 warning only. If you are already pointing a gun at me you will not need an ambulance. In all 3 instances I would be completely justified for putting 230 grains of hydrashock through your skull and will have zero regrets for doing so.

After surviving 3 tours in Afghanistan and 1 in Iraq I am damn sure not going to take any chances here at home where we are supposed to be "safe." I have zero problems ending your life if you are dumb enough to threaten mine.

As I said before you are much better off cooling down before approaching someone with a problem because a) you don't know what that person is capable of b) you are not EVER going to accomplish anything favorable by showing aggression with a firearm c) brandishing a weapon is a crime. If a problem escalates to the point that you feel a firearm needs to be involved then you should be on the phone with the law.

Does someone speeding warrant a death penalty? Is your life worth losing over it? Better think twice before you whip out a firearm. AVOIDING a confrontation involving firearms should be your FIRST choice ALWAYS. If things escalate it can never end up good for anyone involved.

5. Nov 29, 2011 at 12:53 PM
    rcbs204

rcbs204 Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Well said sir

6. Nov 29, 2011 at 9:46 PM
    yotamikez

yotamikez Street glide or die

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Valrico
    Vehicle:
    04 civic & 08 Street glide
    x2 this guy is a bauce!!!!!

7. Dec 1, 2011 at 9:26 AM
    neoflex

neoflex Well-Known Member

Member:
    To the assholes leaving me negative rep for my posts in this thread. Why don't you at least leave your username you f*cking cowards. I love the internet tough guys who talk shit or judge people from behind their computers. Keep the negative rep coming as I have found it to be pretty amusing at this point. Especially the dip shit who left me negative rep twice with the same comment. You sir are my hero! Just another one of the sheep who expects someone else to take care of a problem rather than stepping up to the plate and handling yourself once in a while. (Let me guess, your one of the POS Occupy A$$holes who would rather take a handout rather than go out an earn a living for yourself???)
    This thread in general has actually become pretty amusing especially all the tough guys talking about what they would do with their guns. :D It's almost as amusing as the Funny Pictures thread.

8. Dec 1, 2011 at 9:32 AM
    jspadaro

jspadaro Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    Says the wannabe billy badass talking about yanking people out of cars by the neck. Your post reads like a g-d chuck norris movie. Calm down and get over yourself, slick. :rolleyes:

9. Dec 1, 2011 at 9:32 AM
    Warhorseforever

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
  10. Dec 1, 2011 at 9:42 AM
    neoflex

Member:
    Yup, you caught me. I made the whole thing up.:rolleyes: I don't claim to be a Billy Badass but when push comes to shove I am not afraid to stand up to someone even if bigger than me and NOT hide behind the security of a firearm.
    I love the negative rep especially since the post that everyone is getting bent about I even admitted to flying off the handle and taking it too far but when you have pulled your share of kids from underneath vehicles due to @ssholes speeding in a residential neighborhood you kind of look at what people consider just speeding a little differently. Sorry but dem the facts! I know you would approach it differently too if you ever had to do the same or had to watch others pull your childs limp body from underneath a car because Joey Boombatz wanted to be Mario Andretti in your neighborhood one day.

11. Dec 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM
    jspadaro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    I'm glad you live in somebody else's neighborhood. I hope you find a way to make yourself feel important without talking up stories that only show you as A) insane or B) a liar.

12. Dec 1, 2011 at 10:06 AM
    neoflex

Member:
    Me Too! I hate whiners who complain about sh*t but never do anything about it. Not to sound like a pompus @ss but you would be lucky to have me as a neighbor! Also read the last part of my post which I quoted and put in bold for your to read and maybe you will understand where I was coming from that day and again I even admitted it was the wrong approach but sh*t happens.
    I'm also guessing you either A) Have no children or B) Still just a young immature punk with little life experience or C) The type a person who feels like the world revolves around them and has the f*ck everyone else attitude.

13. Dec 1, 2011 at 10:23 AM
    rcbs204

rcbs204 Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
  14. Dec 1, 2011 at 11:18 AM
    G scott04

G scott04 ...

Member:
    First Name:
    Garrett
    Mesa
    Vehicle:
    04 PreRunner
    Indeed...

15. Dec 1, 2011 at 11:23 AM
    bendbolden

bendbolden Come and take them.

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Moscow, TN
    Vehicle:
    07 FJ Cruiser
    None but soon......
  16. Dec 1, 2011 at 11:30 AM
    MowTaco

MowTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Kansas
    Vehicle:
    16 Chevrolet Silverado
    NOOOO let it go on another 2 hours. I have a class at 1 and I need this to get through it

17. Dec 1, 2011 at 11:33 AM
    Warhorseforever

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    Talking to yourself? :crazy:

18. Dec 1, 2011 at 11:44 AM
    jspadaro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    So, there was an Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson movie about the class you need to take, if you think trying to pull somebody out of a car is reasonable or appropriate for going too fast. Try a conversation next time, if that even really happened at all.

Saying you're nucking futs for pulling somebody out of a car for going too fast in your neighborhood, on the other hand, does not make me a punk of any sort. It makes me normal. You should try it.

I'm not excusing speeding in neighborhoods. I'm just also not excusing going off half-cocked and shoving people around like a lunatic.

19. Dec 1, 2011 at 11:52 AM
    Derpy Derek

Derpy Derek Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Brookings, OR
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    ARB Bumper, Smittybilt X20, King suspension

You may want to consider anger management classes..

20. Dec 1, 2011 at 11:53 AM
    jspadaro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    Former Tacoma Owner
    Blue Oval Mod
    I re-read that. It wasn't even this joker's neighbor, but his FRIENDs neighbor?

Sounds like a napoleon complex type looking for a fight. Or a guy lying about it, wishing that he'd done what he says. Great job, guy, either way.

Edit: Whoops, re-read again, I guess it was his neighbor's friend. Nvm. Still nuts though.

Speaking of bullshit, you have awfully long arms to put a car in park from the outside. :rolleyes: Maybe he's part orangutang, and that's the whole problem!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top