1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Priority Toyota of Richmond SERVICE ISSUE

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by clownaround21, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Jun 2, 2019 at 4:03 AM
    clownaround21

clownaround21 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tacoma
    Hello! New to the forum, have a problem and trying to figure out a way to resolve it....

Okay, so I've tried to reach Priority Toyota in Richmond, Virginia several times about the situation I'm going through with no resolve and not one single promised phone call yet. So, I have a leased 2017 Toyota Tacoma. I'm approaching end of lease in about 6+months. Here's the deal...about 5 services ago I go in for my regular interval service and tell them about a shake I have in the front end of the truck, like it'll pull you hard to either side of you hit a pothole or even changing uneven lanes and the steering wheel will REALLY shutter....so they say it has to do with the leaf springs needing to be replaced and go ahead and do it (under warranty of course). That didn't fix a thing. Few services after that, I go in for regular servicing and the windshield wiper fluid motor has stopped working and they need to replace the blower motor under factory recall. So they replace the blower motor and "order" the windshield wiper fluid motor for installment whenever they call me. I never get a call about the motor coming in and still haven't. Well next service comes around and I need to replace the air filters and cabin air filters (so on, so forth). So I inquire about the windshield wiper motor ordering, a gentleman by the name of Mike Myers in their service department tells me he's ordering it and to WAIT to have the filters and service done until it gets here. I go in later, and they are now saying that I DECLINED to have the filters replaced, the motor hasn't been on order, AND remember that problem months back where my steering and shaking in the front end, well it ends up my ALIGNMENT has been out and my tires are damn near bald. So I am being made to pay for something that should have been fixed in the first place, also paying for filters which shouldn't have had to pay for since it was under a now "voided" warranty, and paying for 4 new tires and alignment?...also shouldn't they have noticed the tire wear if they were REALLY rotating my tires and gauging them. If not, would tires go to the point where they wouldn't pass inspection in a matter of 2-3 months?! Something doesn't add up for me. Any ideas or resolutions? Or even comparable situations? Thanks ahead!

2. Jun 2, 2019 at 4:08 AM
    clownaround21

clownaround21 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tacoma
    Nothing on parts ordered but yes every service has everything else logged as to what they did for work.

To Top