1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pro Comp Xtreme All Terrain 275/75R16 ?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by InTheRough, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Sep 13, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    InTheRough

InTheRough [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kolt
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Vehicle:
    '20 Tundra Platinum
    Rock Warrior wheels
    Hey Guys,

I have been trying to find a decent deal on a set of used tires that would work well for my set up. I really wanted to go to with the BFG A/T in a 285/75r16 but have had a difficult time finding some. I ran into a set of 2x 295/75r16 at 70% (and 1x brand new) for a $200 but was a little hesitant cause I wasn't sure if I could find a 4th (5th for spare) easily.

I just found a set of 4x 275/75r16 ProComp extreme A/T that are practically new (still have the wiskers) for $300 (Army dude getting a divorce and needs to sell). The two worries that I have are that if one gets destroyed I would have to custom order a new one and that I have no idea how they will fit/ride. He says it has a lifetime Repair/Replace warranty from 4 Wheel Parts but I am not sure if that will transfer to me.

Let me know what you guys think.

Edit: I just spoke with the guys at 4 Wheel Parts and the lifetime Repair/Replace warranty does not transfer to me.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  2. Sep 13, 2013 at 3:55 PM
    InTheRough

InTheRough [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kolt
    Gig Harbor, WA
    Vehicle:
    '20 Tundra Platinum
    Rock Warrior wheels
    Disregard. I went to look at them and found out they were 285s and in excellent condition. Pro Comp 16" rims, ProComp extreme A/T 285/75r16 tires (w/ 2,500 miles on them) and TPMS sensors for $400... not bad if I do say so myself.

Products Discussed in

To Top