1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

problem with wheels

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Hambone155, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Mar 10, 2010 at 4:48 PM

Hambone155 [OP] Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2008
    Causing Butthurt is my job
    port and polish intake manifold, supercharger, pulley for charger, lifted, tires, deckplate, (doing full engine build)
    bought a wheel to complete my set from jegs its a cragar quick trick 1. still on the website. placed the order the 18th of feb. after the first 6 days i called asked what was up? they said cragar had to make them and the website was wrong. no big deal. well i was told it was going to be 16 days from original date purchased to get to jegs, then shiped to me. well a whole 19 days passed befor i called yesterday. no conformations from jegs. no call saying it was delayed or an email. i called them, and after about fourty minutes on the phone i was told cragar has discontinued the wheel. or so ive been told.
    problems with this
    1) jegs and cragar still have it instock on websites
    2) niether website has a disclaimer saying, "items, prices subject to change.....ect.

any advice?
    the reason i bought the wheel was becuase i have three. cant drive a truck on three. i propose they give me 4 of the different wheels for the price of the one i orderd?!?!?!
To Top