1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

PROJECT ALL TERRAIN

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by hard2kill, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Dec 12, 2011 at 6:35 PM
    hard2kill

hard2kill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
  2. Dec 12, 2011 at 6:41 PM
    colinb17

colinb17 If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    if you make the calendar you get a copy of it and an all pro gift card.

3. Dec 12, 2011 at 6:44 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    oh.....i figured it was just for the big shot feature guys like you my friend :)

4. Dec 12, 2011 at 6:51 PM
    colinb17

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    hmm, i'm not sure......couldn't hurt to send them an email asking i gues :confused:

5. Dec 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM
    colinb17

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    they've got some stuff i could use

6. Dec 14, 2011 at 10:15 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
  7. Dec 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM
    colinb17

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    just sent you a PM with the measurements i need to make the mounting hardware. if you have any questions about what i need, let me know

8. Dec 14, 2011 at 1:12 PM
    JLink

JLink Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Lifted, Locked, Armored. Ready To Wheel.
    Get new tires and I'll borrow your old ones..

:spy:

9. Dec 14, 2011 at 5:32 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    Mine will be for sale in spring... 4 used 2 brand new .... My buddy gets first dibs though he doesn't know what he wants to do sit his 4runner yet...sent u a pm back measurements 2mro bro ..

10. Dec 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM
    colinb17

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    :thumbsup:

did the drawing come through alright? you wrote your reply inside the quote of my message, so i just wanted tomake sure.

11. Dec 15, 2011 at 3:41 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    Yup I got it fine I'm just sick as a dog an didn't get to it today bro sorry I'll deff do it 2mro

12. Dec 15, 2011 at 5:31 PM
    colinb17

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    no worries, take your time and get well.

i was all set to finish the rack (miinus the mounts for lack of measurements), and then i hear the big pop. welder still arcs and all, but the wire feed isn't working. i figure the motor just shorted or something. i got the no questions asked warranty though, so i just brought it in, said it was broken, and walked out with a brand new one in the box.

so long story shory, no rush on the measurements, because you're still missing a couple light tabs lol. i'm headed to VA tomorrow via the auto train, so if you send measurements tomorrow, i won't get them till saturday anyway.

13. Dec 17, 2011 at 11:18 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    Update : refund finally came in and my new Allpro expo pack showed up :) big props to the parts whore for handling his business very well ...

14. Dec 30, 2011 at 2:50 PM
    pAP

pAP ==========

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma SR5
    ARB locker and OBA, All Pro front & rear bumper, All Pro IFS skid & modified t-case skid, Custom Trans Skid., 4x Innovations sliders, Custom tire carrier/bed bars, Warn Winch, Fox 2.5" Front coilover, Walker Evans 2.5" rear Shock, All pro Leaf, All Pro U-bolt flip, Baja Designs lights, PIA 510 lights, TRD exhaust cut back, Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb
    Good deal. Good to know of their respectful business practices. When are you going to do the install?

15. Jan 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    Well got the Allpro expo leafs installed along with 10in icon shocks , u-bolt flip kit and ss extended brake lines... Took out the stock 3leaf pack and 1.5in blocks with 5100's... The ride is amazing compared to the old setup... There's no comparing 5100 and icons ... Icons are amazing even without weight in the bed the expos are smooth and have wa more travel and clearence then the old setup... Now I need to upgrade the front to keep up with the rear... I finished the install at night so no good pics yet but I'll get some up soon

16. Jan 8, 2012 at 9:09 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
  17. Jan 8, 2012 at 9:11 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
  18. Jan 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
  19. Jan 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    yes i know i need bump stops...lol

20. Jan 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    Nope I just got the flip kit think there all the same length and I've got plenty of threads to add an extra leaf if I wanted too...allpro's flip kit is real heavy duty too I was surprised at how stout the top plate was

Products Discussed in

To Top