1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question about AFE Stage II si for 2011.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by magnatacoma, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Feb 14, 2011 at 6:27 AM
    magnatacoma

magnatacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    East TN
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma DC TRD OR
    AFE Stage 2 si, OEM Roof Rack, Raptor 4" Oval Steps, 15% Tint all around Skyjacker Leaf Springs, Bilstein 5100's all around, Eibach Springs
    I have installed the intake and love it, just a question about the installation. The brass fitting that comes with it, it doesn't seat all the way down and I can still see threads. I tightened it quite a bit and it still isn't seated. Anyone else have this? Also, I did not remove the battery cable during installation. I don't remember seeing that on the directions that came with it. Does that need to be done to reset the computer? Thanks.

(sorry, no pics. If i need some I can get them later and post. Truck is getting tint done right now.)

2. Feb 14, 2011 at 6:33 AM
    magnatacoma

magnatacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    East TN
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma DC TRD OR
    AFE Stage 2 si, OEM Roof Rack, Raptor 4" Oval Steps, 15% Tint all around Skyjacker Leaf Springs, Bilstein 5100's all around, Eibach Springs
    yea. It is the one that comes from the back of the motor. The one where they supplied the extra length of hose to replace the shorter piece. Thanks for the quick reply.

To Top