1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question about Hunter 4x4 nerf bars

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 10PreRunner, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Feb 9, 2010 at 5:55 AM
    10PreRunner

10PreRunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Knoxville, Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 4x4 Double Cab
    I was interested in the Hunter 4x4 nerf bars. Every pic they have on there website shows the ends of the bars going in toward the truck at a 90 degree angle. But every truck on here and other places have the ends going in at a 45 degree angle. Can anybody that owns theses steps help me out and give me a straight answer on which way the go? Thanks for the help.

2. Feb 9, 2010 at 7:43 AM
    Outlaw

Outlaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD SPORT Acc.Cab Mag Grey 4x4 Auto
    Weathertech floor liners, stone and bug deflector, Putco Element In Channel Window Visors, Viper remote starter, Harley lighted hitch cover, Herculeze front mudflap, Metal Miller Harley Grill Emblem, SockMonkey design Bedside Decals and 3rd Brake light TRD decal, K&N Air Filter, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 C load, Valor Exhaust tip, De-badged tailgate, Advantage Tonneau Cover, Tacoma bedmat, Bicycle Mount Rail mounts, Custom Ipod holder. Stock Suspension :( (winter wheels: 2014 16" stock steel wheels plastidipped black with general arctics 265/75/16)
    Skistoy has them. He should be able to help you out.

3. Feb 9, 2010 at 4:37 PM
    skistoy

skistoy Make mine a Double!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    09 4X4 SR5 BSP Double Taco
    Rear Spring TSB,Billy 5100@.85,Bull bar,Nerfbar,Painted Grill,Painted Rims,Bed D-rings,Compustar Starter,Goodyear Duratrac's,Transmission TSB,Brake Overide
To Top