1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question about mounting lights

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Masada, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Masada

Masada [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off Road
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    I was thinking about adding the All Pro light hoop to my bumper and mounting 3 Hella 500 on it.

http://stores.got-chrome.com/Items/...a Model 500 Driving Spot Lights Kit H13750601

is there away to mount them to the light bar or will I have to fab something up?

And will I be killing my battery with that many lights? I currently have stock head lights, and PIAA 510 super white driving lights on it so far.

Also any mounting and wiring tips would be appreciated...

2. DaytonLax14

DaytonLax14 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    98 extended cab TRD Off Road
    I am interested in this as well.

Subscribed.

3. Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tundra, double cab.
    LED interior lights, stubby antenna, Pioneer in dash screen
    Try giving all pro a call and see if that light hoop has mounting tabs on it. It should. as for killing the bat. Im not sure. I am running 4 hella's on mine and its fine, they are only 55w lights so they dont use that much power.

4. Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    All Pro Steel Plate Front Bumper| All Pro Light Bar| All Pro IFS Skid Plate| All Pro E-locker guard| PIAA 510 Fog Lights| Hella 700FF| Fox 2.5 Coilover| Bilstein 5100 on the rear| BHLM| Grill Craft MX Series insert| Added two D-rings to bed|AVID Off Road sliders| AFE Dry Flow S| Gibson Cat Back| Custom Bedbar with hilift mount| Camburg 1" Uni-Ball UCA's| Hi-Lift 48" Extreme
    Thanks, Ill pm or call All pro. I still don't want to kill my battery.

5. Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tundra, double cab.
    LED interior lights, stubby antenna, Pioneer in dash screen
    actually now that I think about it I was running 6 lights a few weeks ago and it was fine. I had my headlights plus 4 hella's up front on and my two lights on my bed bar on. I think you will be fine. as long as your not running an amp at the same time.

6. Masada

Member:
    First Name:
    Taylor
    Laveen, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Ya no amp for me, just stock HU and speakers. I still don't know if I can get three lights on the bar, I might have to fab something up...

To Top