1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question for the CB experts: Is this $20 CB any good?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Ostrichsak, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Jun 3, 2012 at 11:06 AM
    dlg636

dlg636 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Darrin
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Tacoma w/all the goodies
    DR front coils and rear shocks, deaver springs, load leveling airbags, k&n intake, JBA hedders and exhaust,Unichip power chip, URD short shifter, onboard air compressor, upgraded power inverter (1000W put in stock inverters location) budbuilt traction bar, warn transformer winch mount and warn winch, HID headlights and foglights, full LED bulb conversion, LED bed lights, full stereo system with GPS and they all roll on 16x8 black steel rock crusher and 285/75R16 BFG KM2's.
    no it wasn't the SWR, it was just the radio. the SWR with my antenna setup was 1:1 on channels 1 and 40 and 1:2 on channel 20, so i think the SWR is good. hooked up my galaxy to the same antenna setup (without changing anything) and the radio's been working perfect for 6 years now.

2. Jun 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    dlg636

dlg636 Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Darrin
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    4x4 Tacoma w/all the goodies
    DR front coils and rear shocks, deaver springs, load leveling airbags, k&n intake, JBA hedders and exhaust,Unichip power chip, URD short shifter, onboard air compressor, upgraded power inverter (1000W put in stock inverters location) budbuilt traction bar, warn transformer winch mount and warn winch, HID headlights and foglights, full LED bulb conversion, LED bed lights, full stereo system with GPS and they all roll on 16x8 black steel rock crusher and 285/75R16 BFG KM2's.
    2 thumbs up on it screaming cheap

Products Discussed in

To Top