1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Quote of the Day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheMaster, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM
    SH7mi

SH7mi KDMax Pro Authorized Tuner PA MD DE NJ

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    West Grove, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    2021 Tacoma DCLB OR Black KD-Max Pro
    AE manifold spacer Bed lights Seat Jackers Blackvue Dashcam KDMAX Tune Fumoto Oil Pan Valve
    If you want to keep a secret between three people two of them better be dead !

2. Jul 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    Waikoloa Tacoma

Waikoloa Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    At the beach, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2007 PreRunner DC TRD OR
    "From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this, though: despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death." David Feherty

3. Jul 12, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    RJ MacReady

RJ MacReady professional trousersnake charmer

Member:
    First Name:
    RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
    US OUTPOST North 31-Mayday Mayday! We've found som
    Vehicle:
    00 4Runner 4WD LTD - Cheatin' Bitch Build 2
    Cheatin' bitch build 2: All stock for now... 99' Tacoma 4wd TRD Cheatin' bitch build 1: BG44K additive, motul 5w40(always), deckplate mod, K&N washable air filter, 2.5" flow master(cut thanks to Airdog), king fronts 2.5", all pro standard leaf pk, stainless steel rear ext brakeline, 5125's 10" travel rears, 4-jasper offroad 6" pod LED spot lights, secret compartment for small bottle of wild turkey, cobra CB, Hi-lift jack w/locking bed mount, hi lift curved bumper lift & road base plate, smittybuilt X20 winch, wab fab F&R bumpers w/ hitch receivers, smittybuilt 4in1 recov tool, 10gal mini flamethrower, 11 lbs dynamite sticks, 13 4-hr snowflares, .50Cal full auto mounted machine gun w/ RPG unit & a shitoad of death metal to fuckstart your brain...everything you need for first contact with a shape-shifting alien entity frozen for over 100,000 years reanimated & immitating all life it engulfs.
    "some thing are the same no matter where you go. For instance, if it feels like more than two fingers, its probably a penis!"
    --Dave Attell

4. Jul 26, 2013 at 12:49 AM
    4nik8r

4nik8r Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Edmonton, AB
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCLB TRD Sport
    A personal favorite

"What I do when I'm black out drunk, is none of my own business"

5. Jul 26, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    RJ MacReady

RJ MacReady professional trousersnake charmer

Member:
    First Name:
    RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
    US OUTPOST North 31-Mayday Mayday! We've found som
    Vehicle:
    00 4Runner 4WD LTD - Cheatin' Bitch Build 2
    Cheatin' bitch build 2: All stock for now... 99' Tacoma 4wd TRD Cheatin' bitch build 1: BG44K additive, motul 5w40(always), deckplate mod, K&N washable air filter, 2.5" flow master(cut thanks to Airdog), king fronts 2.5", all pro standard leaf pk, stainless steel rear ext brakeline, 5125's 10" travel rears, 4-jasper offroad 6" pod LED spot lights, secret compartment for small bottle of wild turkey, cobra CB, Hi-lift jack w/locking bed mount, hi lift curved bumper lift & road base plate, smittybuilt X20 winch, wab fab F&R bumpers w/ hitch receivers, smittybuilt 4in1 recov tool, 10gal mini flamethrower, 11 lbs dynamite sticks, 13 4-hr snowflares, .50Cal full auto mounted machine gun w/ RPG unit & a shitoad of death metal to fuckstart your brain...everything you need for first contact with a shape-shifting alien entity frozen for over 100,000 years reanimated & immitating all life it engulfs.
    this is for the weekend:

"I'm not gay but $20 is $20."

6. Aug 4, 2013 at 6:41 AM
    Juan Solo

Juan Solo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    2014 4x4
    "nothing is impossible for those who don't have to do it."

7. Aug 20, 2013 at 5:13 PM
    Battle Pope

Battle Pope Christ-a-licious

Member:
    First Name:
    Korben
    Class 6
    Vehicle:
    Automatic 5 Lug
    squash air freshner
  8. Sep 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM
    yote

yote Washington State University

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    2002 Ext Cab TRD Off-Road
    "adieu"

Meant as a farewell, or "to when we meet again". Said to someone that you may never see again perhaps until you reach the pearly gates

9. Sep 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM
    yote

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    "I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6"

10. Oct 14, 2013 at 2:30 AM
    Naholo808

Naholo808 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    9th Island (Las Vegas)
    Vehicle:
    2020 4Runner Off-Road
    2020 Toyota 4Runner Off-Road 3inch lift 33s Ko2s Matte black SCS SR8 2013 Tacoma TRD Sport 2wd - Traded In.
    "hey, you do you!"

-Naholo

11. Dec 3, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    yote

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Tacoma, WA
    Vehicle:
    "To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that’s a full day. That’s a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you’re going to have something special."
    -Jimmy Valvano

12. Dec 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM
    voodootruckers

voodootruckers Well-Known Member

Member:
    May the road rise to meet you
    May the wind always be at your back
    May the sun shine warm upon your face.
    Irish Blessing

13. Jan 31, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    Battle Pope

Member:
    First Name:
    Korben
    Class 6
    Vehicle:
    Automatic 5 Lug
    squash air freshner
  14. Feb 2, 2014 at 9:47 AM
    Ray

Ray Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    09 Pre-Runner
    “I must study Politics and War that my sons may have liberty to study Mathematics and Philosophy. My sons ought to study Mathematics and Philosophy… in order to give their Children a right to study Painting, Poetry, Music, Architecture, Statuary, Tapestry and Porcelain”
    John Adams, 1780

“Morality cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. Judicial decrees may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless.” [FONT=&quot]King Jr. Martin Luther[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    “Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you”.
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

“Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it.”
    Jimmy Stewart as Elwood P. Doud

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." - John Wayne

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them." (John Wayne)

"We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us."
    Winston S. Churchill

“Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind”
    -----Winston S. Churchill (1922)

“Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.”
    W. C. Fields

“Loyalty before all else, except honor.”
    John Mahoney as Lieutenant Vincent Hardy: in “Striking Distance”

"For as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself".--The Declaration of Arbroath 1320.
    "Education... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading."~G. M. Trevelyan

[FONT=&quot]"I'm not sure whether I'm an actor who races or a racer who acts." [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." Steve McQueen[/FONT]
    "In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant, who comes here in good faith, becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American… There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language… and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”—Theodore Roosevelt, 1907
    [FONT=&quot]“Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion.”- Scottish Proverb[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“I am armed and dangers are to me indifferent”-Shakespeare, Julius Caesar, 1.3.114-5[/FONT]

15. Feb 14, 2014 at 1:06 AM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    Taking a latin class

some of the old verses are cool

"Una salus victis, nullam superare salutem"

The only hope for the vanquished is to lose the hope of safety

16. Feb 22, 2014 at 9:52 AM
    VE7OSR

VE7OSR нет войне

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob II
    Okanagan, Canada
    Vehicle:
    05 DCLB TRD Sport
    Armour: All-Pro Skid plates - IFS, transmission, and transfer case. Pelfreybilt rear standard plate bumper, Metal Tech Sliders w/ kickout and dimple die filler plates. Front Suspension: OME 885 + NitroCharger 9000 shocks + 1/2" spacers for a 3" lift. Superbumps replacing stock bumpstops. Camburg ball joint UCA SS braid brake lines Future: ADS Extended length, extended length UCA BJ to increase droop capability Rear Suspension: All-Pro Expedition rear leafs, Walker Evans 27" rear shocks, extended rear brake lines (Wheelers Offroad), U -bolt flip kit, rear Timbren bumpstops. Future: Hammer Hangers, Shock relocate, ADS 12" or 14" shock. Interior: Weatherteck floor liners - front, Wet Okoles- front, ScanGauge, LED interior & map lights. Power moonroof. Exterior: Raider Cobra canopy, retrofit headlight by Insight, LED bulbs all around, modified flasher unit for LEDs. Rear diff breather mod. Front diff vibe problem, driver's side needle bearing replaced with ECGS bushing. yet to install: HID Blazer Fog Retrofit, LED Flood & Spot, + switches, fuse panel. swaybar relocate blocks (build my own)
    a different perspective from a model Tacoma driver vs a heep driver?

17. Feb 22, 2014 at 11:24 PM
    basinrunner

basinrunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Chico
    Vehicle:
    97 4runner and 83 pickup
    265/70/17 duratracs and method standards
    Heard from a customer tonight in my cab:

"We'll see if your still mad when I flop it in your butt later"

18. Mar 16, 2014 at 8:14 PM
    moondeath

moondeath Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Pa, Gardners
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport DCLB 4x4
    5100 @ 0” w/ 2.5” Eibach spring, 1.5" Icon Progressive 3 leaf + 1” block, Procomp Wheels, Grill Thin Lip (Custom Car Grills Mod), Access Tonneau Cover, Pop & Lock Tailgate Electronic Lock PL8521
    Loooool!! :laugh: That's classy!!

Sounds like something I would say.
    :anonymous:

19. Mar 28, 2014 at 4:52 PM
    menof2amendment

menof2amendment Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Simpsonville, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tocoma TRD off road
    stock, no mods
    “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ---Mark Twain

20. Mar 29, 2014 at 10:43 AM
    Battle Pope

Member:
    First Name:
    Korben
    Class 6
    Vehicle:
    Automatic 5 Lug
    squash air freshner
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.