1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RaceLegal FRIDAY SEPT. 3RD

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by RecklessTaco, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Sep 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM
    RecklessTaco

RecklessTaco [OP] Livin the Dream

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Wellington, NV.
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl Cab Prerunner TRD Sport Debadged
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 33x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black RBP 93R rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Whats up fellas? We are Rolling down to Qualcom Stadium tonight to meet up with some fellow CT Tacoma peeps and watch the Drag Races, Grill up some Good grub, Hang out and talk about trucks and upcoming events! If any one is interested in cruising down with us and hanging out let me know!:D Text me @ 322-7606, we can even meet up somewhere and roll down together:cool:.

I know its a last minute post but just wanted to throw it out there if anyone had nothing to do tonight?:eek:

Post up or text me if you want to rollllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

2. Sep 3, 2010 at 8:09 AM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    No Truck..well, maybe
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    There doing that again huh ?

Pretty cool....:D

3. Sep 3, 2010 at 8:17 AM
    RecklessTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Wellington, NV.
    Vehicle:
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 33x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black RBP 93R rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Yep! You gonna roll down there with me or what?:D

4. Sep 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM
    RecklessTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Wellington, NV.
    Vehicle:
    BUMP******** come on Fellas, its friday night and i know you all aint got nothing to do! atleast we can meet up and have a good time!:D

5. Sep 3, 2010 at 1:21 PM
    ToucanV13

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Member:
    San Diego and Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
    Man I'd totally be down! Unfortunately I live up in Escondido now so I can't be down there and after a 14hr work day, I need to get home to the wifey to help her with the babies. If you're going to be there around 530 or so, I suppose just stopping by to say what's up (maybe grab a caffienated beverage to keep me awake) could happen

6. Sep 3, 2010 at 1:25 PM
    RecklessTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Wellington, NV.
    Vehicle:
    Man, How is that commute up to escondido? You work in Point Loma right? Probably wont be there till around 645. I totally understand the situation. We got lucky and got a babysitter for the night. First time in a long while we have been able to get out alnoe! How about a small trail run tomarrow? I posted it up :D

7. Sep 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM
    ToucanV13

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Member:
    San Diego and Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
    That drive to esco kills me sometimes and PL be the place. I'll just be passing Miramar and I'll have to shake my head like crazy the rest of the time going up to stay awake. Just starting to try and sing along to my music now and it helped the other day; plus I'll be getting back into going religiously to my gym :D so it will def help! Prob can't do a trail run for awhile, gotta drop $800 and some change to get my bike tomorrow :( then start saving. Plus I feel bad cause she can't get out of the house if I do something like that. Now if I got a babysitter....just have to take some time is all

8. Sep 3, 2010 at 2:46 PM
    RecklessTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Wellington, NV.
    Vehicle:
    :DBUMP* BUMP*
    come on Sd Peeps, who doesnt like watching cars go fast and kicking it with fella tacoma owners?

9. Sep 3, 2010 at 4:37 PM
    LilManny

LilManny socaltaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch
    Vehicle:
    06 Black Crew Cab TRD SPORT 33' KM2
    DR coils, camburg UCA's, procomp AAL, 285' BfG km2 Mud Terrains, Double Din touchscreen stereo, Kicker 12' sub behind seat with 800watt amp and custom box,Flowmaster Exhaust, cb radio, race/ 2m radio, crossfab lightbar, 3 9' procomp motorsport halogens. Intake coming soon. Also have custom 6 foot flagpole to represent my charger flag on!
    What time are you guys going to qualcomm?? How much do they charge??

To Top