1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Raceline Raptors

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by mainewoodsballer, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Oct 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM
    mainewoodsballer

mainewoodsballer [OP] YESSAHBUD...heyut

Member:
    First Name:
    Ol' Waltah
    Maine
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCLB TRD Sport (Pyrite Mica)
    Check out my Build to See!
    [​IMG]
    Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I have decided to get 17in Raceline Raptor wheels in flat black for my 2011 TRD. I installed a lift last year (Billies and coils set at 1.75. and rear ALL) After the lift my tires have started rubbing at full lock on the LCA, or whatever you want to call it. I have the orig. tires on it 265/65/17s. So I would like to get these new Raptor wheels with a backspacing/offset so the tires wont rub. I would also like a wider stance. I plan on running 265/70/17s Duratrac. So my questions are:

- Is the 17x8 wheel going to work with the Duratracs.

-What backspacing/offset would achieve a wider stance and stop the rubbing. ( I don’t mind the tires sticking out past the fenders too much. Just don’t want it looking redic. I am assuming I only have one choice of 5 in according to their website: http://www.racelinewheels.com/s-9-wheel-specifications.aspx?ProductID=592

-Does anyone have this same setup with the same lift? IM curious to see what it looks like and how you like it (the stance in particular and how far the tires stick out).

2. Oct 31, 2013 at 5:00 PM
    Bagman

Bagman Dental Floss Tycoon

Member:
    Area 51
    Vehicle:
    2023 4Runner SR5 Premium
    Sorry I can't help you with your setup as mine is stock...Good lookin wheels though. Good luck

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top