1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

<RAD> Excellent OEM Toyota Tacoma BHLM Set <RAD>

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by RAD, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Sep 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM
    RAD

RAD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    I have a (MINT) Set of OEM Toyota Tacoma Headlights that had only 4-5k miles before it was carefully uninstalled. Its pretty much as new as they were taken off and boxed up. No Fading, clear peeling, scratches, or issues. They will have very minor slight imperfections for being the road for the short time but nothing can be seen really to the naked eye. I only buy the best HEADLIGHTS to do my work on. I've turned down many OEM Headlights due to visual defects.

They were the chrome versions. I have actually made the BHLM to them and have done many sets. This will be one of cleanest of them all as they're essentially brand new and done in stages over a course of a week. Doing these steps over a long period of time allows perfection as best I can.

If you guys know my work, I take my time and do everything right. I don't rush as I take my time. I actually do them in steps and allow about 1 week to finish.

This will be set #33 I've done.

I use proper material and I don't skimp on it. So it has the best material and you can know I do it right.

My price is "PENDING TO LOCAL BUELL! ! ! "

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Located in the 818 of Socal
    I'm in NO rush to sell them and I want a local to see them in person. So NO shipping at this time. ​

Click on the link below to see the STEPS and detailed pics of the process. . .

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/110875-f-s-tacoma-oem-bhlm-w-tint-corners-set-socal-only.html

Disclaimer
    If you go through a Large Body of Water or get caught in a Flash Flood by Mother Nature. I will not Cover this in the deal. If you decide to take these off your truck and shower with them. Its not covered. I will not cover small midgets beating on them with small kittens neither. If your truck is part of a Terrorist Plot against America, its NOT covered. Any other Country, I'll consider depending on the Country.​

Warranty
    I sell to locals only as I want to make sure if something happens to my personal BHLM. I will be around to assist in repairs and help. I've done many sets and there hasn't been any problems but there will be from time to time minor things. I address them and fix them. However, things that you add to these headlights are NOT covered by my warranty. If you change HID's & higher watt bulbs. If those cause melting on the headlights, I can't be responsible for that. I did double work for a customer thinking it was my fault/error in making these BHLM. Come to find he had aftermarket bulbs that heated VERY Hot. Anything else, I will be here to help and fix.

However, I do use OEM sealant inside the housing and then an extra bead of Silicon II Industrial strength on the outside. Its double sealed to withstand the Sunshine state.

My BHLM installed on TW member BUELL's Taco. So sick!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sep 20, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    Buell

Buell Instagram: @thebuell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Brooklyn, NY
    Vehicle:
    1970 Chevy Nova
    PM'd

3. Sep 20, 2011 at 11:39 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ Pm'ed back.

Every time I post these sets up. They go fast and quick. Then I get a ton of PM's that ask me to do a set. I only do them from time to time. ​

4. Sep 21, 2011 at 1:02 PM
    tombiosis

tombiosis Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    T
    Ottawa Canada
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD offroad access
    2016 Tacoma Access Cab, Super White, TRD Off Road package,//OEM Running Boards//TriFold2.0 Tonneau Cover//FJ Cruiser TRD SE Black TrailTeams replca wheels!
    PM sent

5. Sep 21, 2011 at 1:15 PM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Definately interested if you decide to start shipping

6. Sep 21, 2011 at 4:15 PM
    Tippett's TRD

Tippett's TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh Tippett
    Lake Linganore, Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2010 Speedway Dbl Cab L/B 4x4
    6" Pro Comp Suspension Lift, LEER Cap, NFAB Nerf Bars, Avid Off-road Bar, K&N Intake, Weathertech Liners, 2011 Grille, BedRug, Westin Taillight Guards, Tinted Windows, RedLine Hood Struts, Mag Lite Mod, Stubbie Antenna...
    Good work man.. if you decide to ship, throw me on the interested list

7. Sep 21, 2011 at 9:36 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    I've received 2 Socal Locals interested so far.

I've received 4 Shipping Interest. I will keep the out of state interested updated but I want the buyer to see these in person to admire the hard work and beauty.

8. Sep 21, 2011 at 9:45 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    What if they see it in person then slap you cause they look like crap???

Haha, jk jk...I know Ray and have seen his truck, he does quality work, kinda anal to tell you the truth!!:p

9. Sep 21, 2011 at 9:47 PM
    ODICA

ODICA 06 TACOMA 4X4

Member:
    First Name:
    Earl
    Beaumont, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 4X4 SR5
    Pm'ed

10. Sep 23, 2011 at 1:05 PM
    FISH08

FISH08 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Fuquay NC
    Vehicle:
    2010TACO DCLB
    Volant CAI TRD catback exhaust 5100's set @ .85 and eibach coils up front 1.5" Toytec TSB AAL rear Firestone Ride right air bags Wet Okole seat covers Redline hood supports HID Xenon head and fog lights Full Memphis Audio Sound system N-Fab bars
    dude,ship me a set of ur lights................250 + shipping i'm in

11. Sep 27, 2011 at 9:59 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^ Thanks guys for all the PM's. I received about 6 PMs to ship these lights.

Reason why its tough for me to ship them to you.

1. Shipping is Expensive as I will package it up very well to avoid damage. I will add insurance and signature confirmation.

Ranges $30-$45 depending on where you're at.

2. If anything were to happen to them, I'm no where near to honor my promise to fix or help resolve the issue (Rare).

3. I want to buyer to see the beauty in Person before purchase. I put a lot of time, heart, and effort into each one. If its not good enough for my truck, its not good enough for others. Thats why I want the buyer to see it.

I'm waiting for a local to see it but the two who were eager to buy. I haven't heard back. I will start to think of shipping soon. I'll keep you posted.

Anyone out there with my Headlights, feel free to CHIME in. I have about 30 sets in Socal. LOL

12. Sep 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Things that bother me or I think is a mistake. Others will never see or catch it. I'm very OCD when it comes to most things I do. Its a negative things at times. LOL. Thanks Danny. When we doing Vegas man. . . Still want to do the Supercross?

13. Sep 27, 2011 at 10:04 AM
    Sippi

Sippi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Vehicle:
    El Taco Negro - 2017 Sport DC 4x4 6MT
    OVTune 2.0 TC Electronic BHLM 4R Sema with Nitto G2s Swing Case OEM Goodies Pro Items
    I can attest to the type of headlights he uses to make the BLHM with and that being said I can only imagine the quality of work that he does. Good luck on your sale!!!

14. Sep 27, 2011 at 10:06 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^Thanks man. Did you see the forward I received from another member? I wanted to forward you my response to show you that I know others will be 100% happy with yours.

15. Sep 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM
    Buell

Buell Instagram: @thebuell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Brooklyn, NY
    Vehicle:
    1970 Chevy Nova
    Deposit sent

16. Sep 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^PENDING TO YOU! LOCAL 818 FTMFW

17. Sep 27, 2011 at 2:14 PM
    Sippi

Sippi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Vehicle:
    El Taco Negro - 2017 Sport DC 4x4 6MT
    OVTune 2.0 TC Electronic BHLM 4R Sema with Nitto G2s Swing Case OEM Goodies Pro Items
    Yeah I did...I appreciate it greatly and probably my GF appreciates it more so I could get those boxes out of the house. :D

18. Oct 12, 2011 at 11:49 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    All installed and done for BUELL! You should see his reaction to them. Priceless. This is why I sell to locals only. The beauty. . . :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Oct 12, 2011 at 12:02 PM
    Fred1524

Fred1524 Love me some tacos!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Fred
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    08 Silver 4X4 Rugged Trail
    Blacked Out badges,blacked out tail lights, 7% Tint(all around) Wet okole seat covers, A/W TRD floor mats, 10K HID Headlights, 6K HID Foglights, DTRL MOD, LED cluster swap...
    Wow that looks super clean!!! I will be hitting you up later for a set...hopefully you will still be making them.

20. Oct 12, 2011 at 1:12 PM
    The1youluv2hate

The1youluv2hate Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Peps
    SAnta Paula CA
    Vehicle:
    18 TRD sPort 4x4 (11mgmsport)
    oem pro grill 17” pro rep wheels Fox dsc shocks
    Hey rad do you do install and removal when they purchase these from you ????

Products Discussed in

To Top