1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Radflo coilovers set to 2" with OME Dakar leaf pack

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by meafordmike, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Mar 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM

meafordmike [OP] Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2008
    First Name:
    New Brunswick Canada
    08 Tacoma 4X4/ 4Dr 6 speed, Sport/ Towing
    Devil Horns, Wet Okoles, WeatherTechs, Radflo Coilovers, OME Dakar's, FJC Gun metal rims, 265/75/16 BFG All Terrain TA/KO, Rear Diff breather Mod,
    I have been reading all lift posts I could find tonight, and really want all of you to confirm my lift ideas.
    Radflo coilovers (0-3 adjustable) rebuild able
    Camburg Balljoint UCAs.
    OME Dakar leaf pack with OME N182 rear shocks.
    Diff drop/ carrier bearing drop.
    I really don't want to lift the front to much 2"max (to keep soft up front)
    I like the Dakar's because I tow a heavy trailer and think it’s a nice pack, so I don't want to remove one of the OL springs. will this make it sit funny being ass high?
    Also dose anyone know if I will need a swaybar relocator for the Radflo coilovers and are new brake lines needed.
  2. Mar 27, 2010 at 10:02 AM

singlefin Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    Portland, OR
    TRD 4wd
    Total Chaos UCA with Fox 2.5 RR coilovers, OME Dakars with Fox 2.0s on the rear, BFG KM2 on KMC Enduro's, All-Pro Hybrid Bumper, SDTruckShopRock Sliders, Warn 9.5XP winch, LightForce 170s, Leer 100XR, and ATO Hi-Lift Mount.
    Get new brake lines for the rear, and if you want you can replace the front ones, but I didnt need to for 2-3" of lift up front. Contact radflo or see if you can get a contents list of their coilover package.
To Top