1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Radio Guru's needed

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by EFalco50, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Feb 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM
    EFalco50

EFalco50 [OP] Woah! How did that get here?

Member:
    First Name:
    Ethan
    Corpus Christi
    Vehicle:
    2012 Single Cab 4x4
    Weather Tech Floor liners, AFE drop in air filter, BFG All Terrain's, Fog lights, Reese Hitch, Undercoating/Rustproofing,
    I bought a 2012 Tacoma Base reg cab 4x4. I noticed it had a cable on the tailgate for a Rear view camera and what not. My factory radio in the dash is pretty basic and I was thinking of upgrading it up but still keeping the factory look and feel.

I saw this on ebay and I was just curious if anyone knew if this would simply just plug and play into my existing harness behind the stock radio or if it is completely different back there inside the dash.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Taco...t=Car_Audio_Video&hash=item27d0014671&vxp=mtr

I would like to put something like this in the truck and if this is simply a plug and play installation I would be totally game for it but I wanted to inquire from someone who may know more about this. Thank you for your advice ahead of time.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top