1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Radio is in control

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by willie, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Jul 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM
    willie

willie [OP] New Member

Member:
    Greenwood In
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma Access cab 4X2
    New 09 Tacoma w/ am/fm/cd player with steering wheel control. Radio is OFF!! going down road and wife says "why did you turn that on" me, "I didn't" This has happended several times. Radio comes on-display is off, volume and station changer works. After a minute or so the display comes on. Sometimes it goes back off on its on. I only have a little over a thousand miles on this.
    Second problem is Access cab sounds like a jet plane is blowing air in rear doors when on the highway at 50 or above.
    Help or send Ghost busters.
    Willie

2. Jul 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM
    epa4wd

epa4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eduardo
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport
    Clazzio Seat Covers Extang Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover TRD Skid Plate AMP Research Electric Steps 43% Llumar Security tint TRD Exhaust Fox 2.0 coilovers and rear shocks 16" TRD Fake Beadlocks Custom LED Cube mounts in foglight location TRD Pro Grill Wheelers progressive aal
  3. Jul 5, 2009 at 5:18 PM
    ClemsonTacoma

ClemsonTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Pioneer DEH-P5100UB single din HU and black dash kit, Alpine 12" sub custom inverted box bed liner'd, various interior trim painted black, 48 blue LED domelight, cheepo floor mats, hose clamp mod, Cobra CB and knock off firestik, Stock steelie rims, with 265/75/16 Sumitomo HTR Sport A/T's
    the sound issue is the main reason i got the doublecab and i hear this about the radio all the time but ive never experienced it

To Top