1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ranch Sportwrap Tonneau

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by skillet_83, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Oct 15, 2010 at 10:17 AM
    skillet_83

skillet_83 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    19 TRD-S 4x4 Cement
    Was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Ranch Sportwrap fiberglass tonneau.

See link http://www.tonneaucoversworld.com/painted-fiberglass-cover.aspx

Thinking of picking this up, but wasn't for sure. Biggest benifit is the price point. I'm wanting something paint matched and the local shop sells an A.R.E but they want about 1300 dollars out the door for it.

I guess option B would be a Bakflip. Since I don't have an ATV or anything like that I don't need full use of the bed. Infact this is my first truck... so I made it 27 years without the specific need of having a bed. Just want a tonneau to keep luggage secure/dry when we take the truck on a trip instead of my wifes Highlander.

Thoughts?

2. Oct 15, 2010 at 10:30 AM
    Nick54

Nick54 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mentor Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Sport
    ARB Rear Locker & Compressor, Bakflip F1, Antennex 13" flexable antenna, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Side Window Visors, Tacoma Bed Mat, Demello Rock Crushers, Dynamax Ultraflow SS Muffler, TSB 4-Pak Leaf Springs, AFE Pro Dry Filter, Redline Hood Struts, Color Matched Angry Eyelids, Combo Lock Bed Compartments, Bed Mat, Pop-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Goodyear Duratracs on ProComp 7033's, M101A2 Trailer, Grillcraft Mesh Grill, Light Racing UCA's, King OEM Performance Remote Reservoir Adjustable Front & Rear Shocks, JVC NT3HDT, Blue Sea Aux Fuse Panel, BAMF Behind Grill Light Bracket, Kragen 55W 7" HID's, CBI Front Receiver, Home Link Garage Door Opener, FlyEyez Light Unit, Bud Built Front to Back Skids...
    Not a bad deal for a color matched fiberglass cover ! I bought the Bakflip F1 because I want full access to my bed without having to remove the cover. I have read that others who have the type your looking at loose access to the front third of the bed due to the converging edges of the cover to the bed rails. But if that isn't an issue for you, it looks like you found a good looking cover in your price point. Good luck with your choice.

3. Oct 15, 2010 at 11:03 AM
    skillet_83

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    19 TRD-S 4x4 Cement
    yeah... just worried about fit/finish of this particular one before I close the deal.

4. Oct 15, 2010 at 1:51 PM
    skillet_83

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    19 TRD-S 4x4 Cement
    I'm going to find out... lol look for a product review in a couple of weeks. Wish me luck.

Products Discussed in

To Top