1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rancho Cucamonga Crew Roll Call

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Dropitmore, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Aug 25, 2015 at 10:34 PM
    ODNAREM

ODNAREM MEMBER Of The Church Of @ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    TRD catback exhaust,FJ Cruiser trail team wheels,BFG All Terrain K02 tires,Grillcraft front grill,Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid skids,sliders,standard rear bumper,Total Chaos bed stiffeners.TRD Pro Bilstein front/rear suspension.
    Winter will be here soon(probably not so for us)so let's get a response!Let's not all be...snow_penis.jpg

TXpro4X4 likes this.
  2. Aug 25, 2015 at 10:36 PM
    NotRed

NotRed Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimbow
    Tennessee
    Might be helping my daughter move that weekend, gotta try and get the date for that locked down before I'll know.

ODNAREM[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Aug 25, 2015 at 10:37 PM
    ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    TRD catback exhaust,FJ Cruiser trail team wheels,BFG All Terrain K02 tires,Grillcraft front grill,Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid skids,sliders,standard rear bumper,Total Chaos bed stiffeners.TRD Pro Bilstein front/rear suspension.
    Join in on our potential camping trip on Sept.25th-27th(Big Bear)or trail run Sat.Sept.26th(Big Bear)!

4. Aug 25, 2015 at 10:40 PM
    mjbtaco

mjbtaco low and slow

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Montclair , so cal
    Vehicle:
    Turbo'd 95.5 extra cab and 2013 Silver DCSB TRD Sport
    PERFORMANCE Custom Turbo Setup FRONT SUSPENSION Drop Spindles by Aaron Carswell 01-04 Swaybar Endlinks Energy Suspension Endlink Bushings Cando Upper Control arms QA1 coilovers with 8" spring Custom 4 pot Brembo BBK Modified lower control arms with mjbfab qa1 mounting plates and Poly bushing sleeves REAR SUSPENSION Chasis Tech drop leafs QA1 adjustable shocks weld in drop notch Gas tank cross member bridge 3" angled blocks 2013 Double Cab Short Bed TRD Sport Eibach Pro Truck Shocks front and rear Lifted to the 3rd setting on the front shocks
    sounds like fun! am i allowed to bring the wife? she likes camping lol

5. Aug 25, 2015 at 10:48 PM
    ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    Of course!My girlfriend can't make it but wive's,girlfriends,and children are welcome!

6. Aug 25, 2015 at 10:52 PM
    mjbtaco

mjbtaco low and slow

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Montclair , so cal
    Vehicle:
    PERFORMANCE Custom Turbo Setup FRONT SUSPENSION Drop Spindles by Aaron Carswell 01-04 Swaybar Endlinks Energy Suspension Endlink Bushings Cando Upper Control arms QA1 coilovers with 8" spring Custom 4 pot Brembo BBK Modified lower control arms with mjbfab qa1 mounting plates and Poly bushing sleeves REAR SUSPENSION Chasis Tech drop leafs QA1 adjustable shocks weld in drop notch Gas tank cross member bridge 3" angled blocks 2013 Double Cab Short Bed TRD Sport Eibach Pro Truck Shocks front and rear Lifted to the 3rd setting on the front shocks
    i'll talk to her and see what she says. but I'd definitely like to start getting back into the truck scene. I've known @Dropitmore since about 2006 (i think) or so because of our old trucks and some of our best friends are because of our tacomas.

7. Aug 25, 2015 at 11:00 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Hahahahaha

8. Aug 25, 2015 at 11:04 PM
    ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    Andy(@Dropitmore)is a great guy and i'm honored to be a part of his thread!He accepted me to this thread(RCRC)even with my bad credit!LOL!J/K!Very cool you have known him that long and you all repped the Tacoma's!

Dropitmore[OP] likes this.
  9. Aug 25, 2015 at 11:05 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Blood In Blood Out!I got your back and i'm sure Bryan(@TXPRO4X4)will back you as well!Good stuff!LOL![/QUOTE]
    Im feeling the love here.

ODNAREM likes this.
  10. Aug 25, 2015 at 11:09 PM
    ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    Im feeling the love here. [/QUOTE]
    LMAO!Never seen you look so bad!J/K!You look so much better than that!We were just up in Big Bear!Damn my friend you've changed recently and quickly!

11. Aug 25, 2015 at 11:16 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Sleep!
    Night ladys!

12. Aug 25, 2015 at 11:18 PM
    ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    Night!Lady's are welcome and to sleep as well right!It's TW!

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  13. Aug 26, 2015 at 2:15 AM
    goblue82

goblue82 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    The Dude Abides
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    Click muh sig

I think @Spencer and @Mach375 including myself may just camp out there that weekend and no bullshit, if you wanna see some builds then come through. Gonna be a great weekend

14. Aug 26, 2015 at 2:24 AM
    mjbtaco

mjbtaco low and slow

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Montclair , so cal
    Vehicle:
    Always rep the Tacos! lol We've had some pretty cool adventures lol. We used to have meets at the Street legal drag races in fontana and have house parties at my dads house when i lived there hahaha. Those were the days man. @Dropitmore FLAME ON!!!!!! :bananadead:

15. Aug 26, 2015 at 6:51 AM
    Dropitmore

Dropitmore [OP] Panda Man

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Downey, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD McDouble Cab
    Mall Crawler Edition
    That's how it's starts! Let me know if you decide to do it, I'll roll thru. I might want to debadge the "Prerunner" emblem.

16. Aug 26, 2015 at 6:52 AM
    Dropitmore

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Downey, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD McDouble Cab
    Mall Crawler Edition
    Look at that girth!

TXpro4X4 likes this.
  17. Aug 26, 2015 at 6:54 AM
    Dropitmore

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Downey, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD McDouble Cab
    Mall Crawler Edition
    I'm most likely going. Just need to pick up some camping essentials. Will need to plan it out with the girlfriend.

18. Aug 26, 2015 at 6:56 AM
    mjbtaco

mjbtaco low and slow

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Montclair , so cal
    Vehicle:
    for sure I'll let you know.

19. Aug 26, 2015 at 6:59 AM
    Dropitmore

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Downey, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD McDouble Cab
    Mall Crawler Edition
    When I lost to Gary.
    https://youtu.be/6FQO3PicLhI

TXpro4X4 and ODNAREM like this.
  20. Aug 26, 2015 at 7:01 AM
    mjbtaco

mjbtaco low and slow

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Montclair , so cal
    Vehicle:
    oh boy turtle races hahaha im gonna try to find the video of james vs the corvette

TXpro4X4 likes this.
To Top