1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

rant about work

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by tex, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Sep 10, 2009 at 7:34 AM
    tex

tex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Arlington, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 4 Runner Trail
    My group at work has 2 teams and each team has to work 2 nights from 12pm till 9pm. My teams is Monday and Tuesday. It sucks and no one likes it but it is part of the job.
    I have a co-worker that seems shady about a lot of things including his work. He was showing up late and calling in sick to the point where he was on a final warning and if he was late or called in again he would be let go. Well he shows up over an hour late 2 weeks ago. He even told me he was goig to get fired. He came in the next day and left early. I assumed they let him go.
    About 2 days later I was talking to a girl that told me he was going to rehab because he was back on meth. I guess that makes sense since he has been "spaced out" for a few months.
    Last week I saw him in the lobby area waiting to talk to someone. I was told by the same girl before that he was starting back on 9/8. I talked to the guy yesterday very briefly and he told me his late nights are now 10-7 instead of 12-9.
    I just need to vent a little because I wish my late nights were only till 7. I don't know all of the details but think it is crap when he has used up all of his chances and the gets rewarded for it.

2. Sep 10, 2009 at 7:37 AM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...
    I agree, thats pretty shitty that his meth using ass get "rewarded".

Maybe suggest that everyone goes to that schedule....?

3. Sep 10, 2009 at 1:17 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    isn't it illegal to fire someone for drug/booze abuse as long as they are seeking help for it? going to rehab may have been the only way he could have kept his job

To Top