1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RANT: Bad Taco Driver

Discussion in 'North West' started by TurboGT, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Mar 12, 2012 at 10:31 AM
    TurboGT

TurboGT [OP] Stirring the pot since...

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabe
    Portland
    Vehicle:
    '16 Inferno DC LB 4x4
    None yet, starting over!! OME lift w/ Dakars & 885's Remote Start w/ window control
    We're not all perfect, but I don't expect any of us (TW Members) to be THIS type of a-sh-le....

This ja-ka-- gets behind me this morning by cutting in front of a Subaru, who was already following me too closely, as I'm heading down a 2 lane highway. No driver's side headlight, no front turn signal. He kept weaving in and out of each lane (I was already doing 65 in a 55) attempting to pass everyone as we were travelling down hill but never made any headway. We get down to the bottom of the hill, after slowing down to 35 for the construction zone we were going through, and into normal heavy early morning traffic, and in the middle of an intersection he pulls out into what would have been the center lane, passes me, cuts back in, and slams on his brakes, forcing me to do the same and scares the crap out of my girl.

A quarter of a mile later I see him get on the I-205 on-ramp and floor the accelerator, and as soon as the on-ramp connected to the freeway, he cuts into the (paved) shoulder, across 3 lanes of traffic - cutting off 3 different cars in the process - and fly off at what had to have been 90 mph.

I sure hope this a--sh--e isn't a member here, and I hope that if anyone sees a silver 1st gen reg cab with a 3-4" lift and the license plate 883 DJO (or DJQ, I couldn't quite tell as it was pretty beat up), that you flip this jerk a finger for me (or better yet run him off the road (kidding))

And if anyone knows if there's anything that I can do in terms of reporting this jerk that actually works.... lemme know :(

2. Mar 12, 2012 at 12:22 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    The only thing you can do is let the cops know IS he drives that route on a normal basis and maybe they can catch him. But unless he actually causes an accident-Your word that he drives like a douche won't matter.

I just let people like that get far away from me....Let them drive like a jerk-Karma will catch up with that.

3. Mar 12, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    TurboGT

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabe
    Portland
    Vehicle:
    '16 Inferno DC LB 4x4
    None yet, starting over!! OME lift w/ Dakars & 885's Remote Start w/ window control
    ya that's about what I figured.... the gf said call dmv... they'll send him a letter

Needless to say, I'm not getting lucky for a while after that laugh

4. Mar 12, 2012 at 1:24 PM
    The Driver

The Driver Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier

Member:
    First Name:
    Raph
    Lakewood (Green Mountain), CO.
    Vehicle:
    '02 Extra cab 4X4 TRD SR5 3.4
    Aftermarket tranny cooler, 5100 Series Bilsteins, ToyTec Bilstein front coilovers, SPC UCA's, Alcan leafs, Class 3 Hitch, Tundra Front Brakes,
    And they'll do jackshit. Don't waste your time, ace!

5. Mar 12, 2012 at 1:25 PM
    TurboGT

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabe
    Portland
    Vehicle:
    '16 Inferno DC LB 4x4
    maybe I'll just take the license plate number to DMV, get his address, and let my sister go TP his truck (she likes doing that for some reason :s)

lol

Products Discussed in

To Top