1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RANT So.Cal: Can't trust anybody... What's this world coming to? (stolen blanket)

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Airwolf NSX, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Jan 13, 2010 at 8:17 PM
    calicoupe

calicoupe Well-Known Member

Member:
    x2 shoot first then ask questions!

hooorah....

2. Jan 13, 2010 at 8:21 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    It's Guadalahabra, what were you thinking, they would steel a used rubber if it was in the back of your truck.
    :smack:

3. Jan 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM
    stanford86

stanford86 Member

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner SR5 2009
    I've had an 09 prerunner since august- the bed compartments were opened and raided of bungee cords the first week, the passenger door was keyed the first month, and all manner of trash ends up in my bed[sic]. - particularly chewed blue bubblegum (socal flavor- tastes like chicken).

Yet the begging is phenomanally consistent! The Explorer I had previously never led to the assumptions this Tacoma solicits. I've been hit up for change by three different people during one trip to a gas station; eventually people will just form a line with hat in hand, while I pump gas -

Products Discussed in

To Top