1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rausch Creek Taco Meet... 9th & 10th

Discussion in 'North East' started by hard2kill, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Apr 1, 2012 at 6:08 PM
    hard2kill

hard2kill [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    ive done some crazy shit...ur gut feeling will tell you when not to go somewhere the trick is listening it..lol...i never go through those trees where you got that dent..can i make 99% of the time probly but as you can see 1in the wrong way and you slide into a tree...if it was a long section of hard trail id try it but just to climb a rock for 5ft the risk isnt worth it too me....gotta be smart an always look 20ft ahead and on the sides..not at what is directly in front of you...cause if your watching ahead youll know what your driving over without looking...this is how i choose my lines

2. Apr 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    Enigmaaron

Enigmaaron All your soul are belong to us

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    1st gen superiority
    My gut must be slow, it's usually telling me I shouldn't be where I am. :cool:

3. Apr 1, 2012 at 6:13 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    lol....:p

4. Apr 1, 2012 at 6:35 PM
    sander1036

sander1036 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Snack Food Capital of the World
    Vehicle:
    02 SR5 TRD Double Cab 4x4
    THULE Roof Rack, Color matched grille w/ GrilleCraft, Toytec Ultimate, 33 x 12.5 Duratracs, Bushwacker Cut Out Flares, Cvt Mt Shasta, Cvt Awning, LEER Cap
    Haha rofl

5. Apr 1, 2012 at 6:55 PM
    hard2kill

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    dont listen to them steve there evil....lmao

6. Apr 1, 2012 at 7:05 PM
    sander1036

sander1036 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Snack Food Capital of the World
    Vehicle:
    02 SR5 TRD Double Cab 4x4
    THULE Roof Rack, Color matched grille w/ GrilleCraft, Toytec Ultimate, 33 x 12.5 Duratracs, Bushwacker Cut Out Flares, Cvt Mt Shasta, Cvt Awning, LEER Cap
    In one ear out the other haha

7. Apr 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM
    Yoytoda

Yoytoda The Little Truck That Could

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Big Bear,CA / Upstate NY(Saratoga)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
    completely stock
    scratches and dents on the trail are better than those in the parking lot from assholes and shopping carts. my truck was a month old and i caved in my rocker, ive got dents from trees, my hilift has scratched my truck

its like scars, chicks dig body damage

8. Apr 2, 2012 at 3:23 AM
    Afwrestler1986

Afwrestler1986 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Johnstown, NY
    Vehicle:
    01 trd 4X4 ex cab manual
    Gray wire, Some lights in the bed area, and some character marks throughout.
    My very first trip to rc I ran a blue stock and no skids. No damage. good lines are more important than body armor and lifts.

And I think most of you know my off-road mentality. More skinny pedal!

9. Apr 2, 2012 at 3:39 AM
    JLink

JLink Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Lifted, Locked, Armored. Ready To Wheel.
    me no get invite... :(

10. Apr 2, 2012 at 3:44 AM
    Enigmaaron

Enigmaaron All your soul are belong to us

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    1st gen superiority
    You still have a truck?

11. Apr 2, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    pAP

pAP ==========

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma SR5
    ARB locker and OBA, All Pro front & rear bumper, All Pro IFS skid & modified t-case skid, Custom Trans Skid., 4x Innovations sliders, Custom tire carrier/bed bars, Warn Winch, Fox 2.5" Front coilover, Walker Evans 2.5" rear Shock, All pro Leaf, All Pro U-bolt flip, Baja Designs lights, PIA 510 lights, TRD exhaust cut back, Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb
    I'm in John. I'll bring the vise grips.

12. Apr 2, 2012 at 6:42 AM
    JLink

JLink Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Yes I still haz truck. It's going to be a long time before anything happens with the case.

Actually figured out how to get the light to stop flashing. Try it with yours next time it's flashing for no reason.

Situation: start truck in 2hi and 4x4 light is flashing for no reason.

Process: turn off truck, flip switch to 4hi, turn on truck, flip switch to 2 hi, turn off truck, turn on truck and light should no longer be flashing. Truck should now be in 2hi, lights off, can now start truck and drive without wanting to floor it through the window of the nearest Toyota dealership.

On another note... I've been looking at 4runners. Might try to pick up a 2000 ish for around 5 grand then sell all the extra shit off the taco to buy shit for the runner.

13. Apr 2, 2012 at 6:53 AM
    pAP

pAP ==========

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma SR5
    ARB locker and OBA, All Pro front & rear bumper, All Pro IFS skid & modified t-case skid, Custom Trans Skid., 4x Innovations sliders, Custom tire carrier/bed bars, Warn Winch, Fox 2.5" Front coilover, Walker Evans 2.5" rear Shock, All pro Leaf, All Pro U-bolt flip, Baja Designs lights, PIA 510 lights, TRD exhaust cut back, Doug Thorley Pipe Bomb
    And I'll be there from Friday through Sunday.

14. Apr 2, 2012 at 8:15 AM
    Yoytoda

Yoytoda The Little Truck That Could

Member:
    First Name:
    Roland
    Big Bear,CA / Upstate NY(Saratoga)
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Regular Cab 4x4
    completely stock
    Im really curious to how RC is compared to west coast wheeling.

15. Apr 2, 2012 at 8:27 AM
    colinb17

colinb17 If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Charleston, SC
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Sport 4x4
    Build thread in sig...
    difficulty-wise, it's probably about the same, in that you can take a stock truck on some stuff but then you can get to trails that you'd be hard pressed to rock climb with a harness. biggest difference is probably the makeup of the earth itsself that we drive on. with the exception of the beaches, and most of florida, there is not a lot of sandy wheeling on the east coast. that also translates into us having dirt and mud between the rocks on our trails, where as i'd assume out west there is more hard pack and sandysilty dirt betwen rocks on your trails out west (though everyone gets mud as some point)

16. Apr 2, 2012 at 8:58 AM
    PLYDRTY

PLYDRTY Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Manassas, VA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport DCSB
    Not going to make this one. We're trying to buy the house we're renting & have the home inspector coming Sat & the realtor coming Sun. Keep me informed when the next one is. I want to check out this place.

17. Apr 2, 2012 at 9:37 AM
    JLink

JLink Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Ocean, NJ
    Yea I'm pretty sure I've given up wheeling the Tacoma. I think this week I'm going to put the stock bumper back on. just so sick of this bs so I'll start getting it ready for whatever happens.

18. Apr 2, 2012 at 9:53 AM
    mjm540ii

mjm540ii Ding Dang Dee

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Oxford, PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Sport AC V6
    Fog light mod, interior LED's, illuminated switch, B110 5100's in the rear, Satoshi Grill, Hella 500's, 4X Innovations sliders, rear diff breather mod, painted rocker panels, bhlm, yellow wire mod, CB, Wheeler's 2"aal, Allpro diff skid, ubolt flip, LR UCA's, 885X's w/ 13mm spacer on 5100's, Spydertrax spacers, Relentless IFS/ mid/ T case skids, 255/85/16 KM2s, block heater, DTRL mod, T2 eyelids, Wheelers Superbumps, Extended SS brake lines, ATO shackle flip kit,1" 4Crawler BL, Elite fr plate bumper, Flyzeye LEDs, Drilled and slotted rotors, 20" LED bar
    Why, what's going on josh?

19. Apr 2, 2012 at 10:05 AM
    pAP

pAP ==========

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma SR5
    You can ride shot gun with me if you dont have a rig by the time of RC.

20. Apr 2, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    pAP

pAP ==========

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma SR5
    anyone know if they would allow a Polaris RZR on the trail? it meets all the requirements... full size spare, roll cage, tow points, etc.

Products Discussed in

To Top