1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Read to buy

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by LTCal, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Mar 30, 2013 at 7:08 PM
    LTCal

LTCal [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cal
    La Grande, OR
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma TRD Offroad
    Alright guys, im ready to purchase my lift for my 2013 tacoma. Ive decided on a full OME lift, im going to be running an ARB bumper with a winch so 886's for sure. The only thing im not 100% on is dakars or the standard AAL. Somebody please sell me on this, and know that im not going to be wheeling this truck its more of an expedition rig, to and from my outdoor destination. Towing will also be something this truck will experience.

My next question is now that ive settled, where do i buy from? Whos going to give me the best deal right now?

Appreciate the help guys im ready to place the order.

2. Mar 30, 2013 at 7:13 PM
    The Traveler

The Traveler REBELTACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    '10 Long Travel 4x4 DCSB
    Total Chaos 3.5" LT kit, King remote resi 8x2.5 coilovers, Glassworks Unlimited fiberglass fenders and bedsides, Icon resi rears, All Pro Expo leaf pack, Wheeler's super bumps, drop in AFE Pro Dry-S, Aero-Turbine 2525XL Muffler, Spidertrax, Rigid Industries Dually Amber Floods, rock lights, Strobe amber/white dust lights, bushwhacker fender flares, CB and HAM radios, Pelfreybilt Off Road front three hoop bumper, All-Pro APEX kickout sliders, CBI Trail Rider rear bumper, Tres Tacos LED rock lights, 50" LED Light Bar,
    AAL will give you minimal height, using the stock leafs (crap) and keep the progression the same. Dakars are a whole new leaf pack and are, in my opinion, a much better choice for the ride, the bumps, the weight carrying, etc.

To Top