1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ready to install......I think?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 09Tacomania, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Feb 29, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    09Tacomania

09Tacomania [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Little Rhody
    Vehicle:
    09 Silver Streak Dbl cab 4x4
    Icon CO's, LR UCA's, Icon rear 2.0 rear resi's, Wheelers 1.5" 3 pk aal, blacked out badges, Andre's devil horn's, Extang tonneau. Oem racks
    09 DCSB 4x4 w/ rear tsb.... I think im ready to do this.....Just got my LR UCA's and stage 1 Icon coilovers (standard length) and rear shocks. Planning on leaving the CO's at preset 2". Im not to worried about the rears except for the reseviors, but any tips and tricks for the install would be appreciated. I have some new uca bolts so im planning on cutting the originals to avoid fender bending. As soon as its installed, its a short drive to the garage for new tires and alignment. Runnin 265/70/17's on fj alloys. Any AT tire reccommendations? Have'nt decided yet. I've studied this forum for a while now, just being anal i guess. I want it to go smooth as my Tacoma is my daily driver and if its layed up i'm screwed. Thanks for all the info here to all you suspension guru's. ;)

2. Feb 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM
    Smokey11

Smokey11 You Can't Fix Stupid !

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Anchorage, Ak
    Vehicle:
    99 ex-cab TRD 2.7L 4X4
    OME 881, 10MM top plate spacer,nitros,wheelers 5 pack, 1.25 Daystar Shackles,265-75-16 Duratracs on 16X8 Pro Comps,leer shell, husky liners, sway bar removed, X-runner badges, tint, auto start, BPV relocate, extended rear brake line.
    Well I dont have tips on the lift install but I just did a lift with the FJ TRD's with a 265/75/16 BFG AT KO and couldnt be happier...nice smooth quiet ride. This is the 4th set I have owned including on other vehicles and in my opinion you cant beat them.

To Top