1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ready to order stuff but...

Discussion in 'Wheeler's Off-Road' started by PaidUpTruck, Nov 5, 2011.

1. PaidUpTruck

PaidUpTruck [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4
    ... I want to know first how much will be my total for this INCLUDING s/h to 78249:

OME Complete 2005-Current Tacoma Lift 1,110.00
    Light Racing 25470 UCA Set for 05-Current Tacoma 419.00

and since I do not want the differential drop down kit that comes with the package, can I instead deduct its cost from the total.

Thanks!

2. especk

especk Nothin' Special

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4
    3" OME lift with 885 coils on nitrocharger 90000 shocks with 5mm trim packer on driver's side, TC UCAs, Rear OME Dakar leafs with nitrocharger shocks, All-pro U-bolt flip kit and 3* Toytec shims, extended rear brakelines, 16" Raceline Rockcrusher 887 wheels with 3.6" backspacking, BFG KM2 305/70/16 tires, Doug Thorley header, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Volant CAI with ram air, Weathertech floor mats, Kicker 12" sub, Kenwood 500W RMS amp, Relentless Fab front and rear bumpers, 4.88 gears, custom flatbed with swing out tire carrier
    it would be best to call them regarding something like this. i have dealt with them on the phone - they are great.

3. Blacktacoma23

Blacktacoma23 The Dank Tank

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    11' Mall Crawler
    Mall Crawlers dream. 6" BDS DB, Total chaos UCA's w/ Heims, Fox c/o's Fr./Rr. 4-banger fenders, 37" Goodyear MTR's, AP Expos/wheel spacers(1.5"), 17x10 Fuel Mavericks, 5%/30% tints, 2 10" Rockford Fosgates, Magnaflow 18" custom catback exhaust, AFE intake, JBA Long Tubes, Trail Gear bumper
    Give em a call

4. memario1214

memario1214 Vivid Illumination Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    MT recently relocated to Willmar, MN
    Vehicle:
    05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4
    TRD Cold Air Intake, rear cat delete with Aero Turbine 2525, Maglite mount mod, white LED's all around, white gauges w/blue needles, Tinted Tails, Morimoto 32" XBAR LED Bar, Truxedo Lo-Pro QT Tonneau, Pioneer AVIC X-920 BT touchscreen, FX-R Retrofit, LR UCAs, OME 3" Lift w/ Dakar leafs, DTLT Headers, Walbro 255 fuel pump, TRD S/C, Hankook Dynapro ATM tires
    Shipping for that right there from Wheeler's will cost you ~$130-140... Putting your grand total to about $1660 or so

5. PaidUpTruck

PaidUpTruck [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Antonio, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4
    Thanks for all the replies.. Will give them a call Monday!

6. especk

especk Nothin' Special

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    Redding, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Reg Cab 4x4
    3" OME lift with 885 coils on nitrocharger 90000 shocks with 5mm trim packer on driver's side, TC UCAs, Rear OME Dakar leafs with nitrocharger shocks, All-pro U-bolt flip kit and 3* Toytec shims, extended rear brakelines, 16" Raceline Rockcrusher 887 wheels with 3.6" backspacking, BFG KM2 305/70/16 tires, Doug Thorley header, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Volant CAI with ram air, Weathertech floor mats, Kicker 12" sub, Kenwood 500W RMS amp, Relentless Fab front and rear bumpers, 4.88 gears, custom flatbed with swing out tire carrier
    i decided to pull my sales receipt from them since i placed a similar order last year.

the main difference with my order is i got the TC UCAs for $669. also extended brake lines, degree shims, 15mm spacers, and 5mm trim packer. I also had them assemble my coilovers which cost $200 labor.

Shipping was $142.

My grand total was $2,192. They have great prices and service there. You will be very happy with everything.

To Top