1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ready to ride

Discussion in 'North East' started by pataco, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Jan 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM
    pataco

pataco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    FOX 2.0 RESIS,LRUCAS,BILLY 5100S ON THE REAR.MAGNAFLOW 11264,COLOR MATCHED GRILL,YELLOW FOG MOD.OVER HEAD DVD,FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T
    im soooooo ready to ride.winter time blues i guess.post em if u got em.heres mine.[​IMG]

2. Jan 22, 2010 at 7:07 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    I need to get pics of my bike up..... 2002 Suzuki GSXR1000 slightly modded. But I am ready to ride, just have to wait for the pics.

3. Jan 22, 2010 at 7:22 PM
    pataco

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    FOX 2.0 RESIS,LRUCAS,BILLY 5100S ON THE REAR.MAGNAFLOW 11264,COLOR MATCHED GRILL,YELLOW FOG MOD.OVER HEAD DVD,FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T
    i hear ya.i made it out a couple of times(had some 50 degree days) since the new year with my new lined chaps and windshield i just put on.its still a little chilly though.

4. Jan 22, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    toughtaco

toughtaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    05 tacoma dbl cab short bed
    TRD CAI, MBRP dual exhaust, PIAA headlights and driving lights, 5% limo tint, 3 inch Skyjacker lift , AFE throttle body spacer, 285/70/17 BF Goodright AT TA KO, Grillcraft MX with PIAA's behind the grill, anytime fog light mod, reverse camera anytime mod, and PIAA fog lights on the rear bumper anytime mod light bar behind back window with truck lights for reverse assistance, Optima Red Top Battery, Onza 3x5" LEd reverse lights attached to light bar behind cab
    On the days it was nice I have been so busy, no chance to get out. I have the battery tender on now. I need to just get out and warm those tires up. Soon I hope.....

5. Jan 22, 2010 at 7:38 PM
    pataco

Member:
    Down by the lake
    Vehicle:
    05 4x4 trd dc white
    im the battery tender.lol.

Products Discussed in

To Top