1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear bumper?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by bp_phil16, May 23, 2010.

1. May 23, 2010 at 5:46 PM
    bp_phil16

bp_phil16 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    Bad Ass 06 4x4 Silver 4 Door Tacoma
    17'' Robby Gordon Wheels 33'' All-Terrain T/A Volant Cold Air Intake Magna Flow Exhaust URD MAF Limo Tint Billet Grill 3 HID's Behind Grill Headlight HID's Foglight HID's Tc UCA Kings in front and rear White face with blue needles; guage cluster Xm Radio Pioneer Double Din Deck Back Up Camera Navigation Amped Alpine Speakers 2 JL Audio 10's(Behind Seat) 2 Alpine Amps(Behind Seat)
    A few months ago i backed into a damn tree. Would anyone happen to have or know where i could get a sliver bumber at?

2. May 23, 2010 at 5:55 PM
    RelentlessFab

RelentlessFab Tacoma offroad armor fabricating beast Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Eastern side of the Sierras: Sparks, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 SR5 4x4> 03 SR5 4x4 total> 14 Crewmax TRD
    Had tons on the old Taco's.... new Tundra is pretty stock
    Keep a look out on the B/S/T section on here, check Craigslist, or there are a few places online that are cheaper. Im not sure of the exact places, someone should be able to help with that though. Also, you might just consider going with a heavy duty aftermarket bumper like an All Pro, or an Armor Tech. I'll also have one designed and available later this summer.

To Top