1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear Seat Covers For 2010

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by CoopersTacoma, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Feb 26, 2010 at 1:12 PM
    CoopersTacoma

CoopersTacoma [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 Double Cab TRD OffRoad V6 Auto
    ARE CAP
    I'm looking to buy a set of rear seat covers for my 2010 Tacoma. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!

2. Feb 26, 2010 at 2:16 PM
    tuckr2

tuckr2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western Washington State
    Vehicle:
    2010 Silver dbl cab LB 4x4 It's Purdy too!
    LT265/70/17 BFG A/T's, Disabled Seat Belt Buzzer, Black and Gray Covercraft Seat Covers front and rear, Matching SnugTop Supersport Canopy, undercoat, bed mat, window vent shades. Black Weathertech Liners. Trans TSB, Rear Spring TSB Installed.
    Got my front and rear seat covers from Costco onliine. They were neoprene and had several color choices. I got black with grey center. Wish I had chosen black with the smoke as grey seems a bit lighter than I thought it would be.
    At that time (just before Christmas) they offered a 30 dollar discount per row. Cost for fronts and rears were about 260.00 total with tax/free shipping. I think they are advertised online right now for something like 169.00 per row.
    I like them and they were reasonably priced. They fit well. So far with the dogs I haul around they are holding up well.
    There are other brands out there just as nice and some even nicer. The price is about the lowest for a custom seat cover.
    Good luck

3. Feb 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    Leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top