1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear Spring TSB question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 802Tacoma, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Feb 18, 2012 at 5:42 PM
    802Tacoma

802Tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I have a 2008 Double cab, I have had the TSB taken cared of but still feels like it bottoms out with weight in the back, anyone else experience this.

2. Mar 31, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    TenBeers

TenBeers Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Wildwood, MO
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD Off Road Magnetic Gray
    Factory Roof Rack, Westin Tube Steps, AVS Bugflector and Wind Deflectors, RideRite Air Bags, Custom Bed Rack, CVT Roof-Top Tent, Weathertech Floor Mats, Redline Hood Supports, Pop-N-Lock Tailgate Lock, some stickers
    I know this is an old post, but I finally had a chance to test my '09 DC with the TSB and a heavy load. I put about 1300 pounds in it today (thought I was closer to about 1000, but it wasn't a long haul). It didn't bottom out at all, but it did feel kind of wonky turning corners. It was only slightly squatting, and I bounced on the bumper pretty good before taking off to be sure.

So if they did the TSB right, I don't think what you are feeling is it bottoming out.

To Top