1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear spring ?

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by johntoyota, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Feb 21, 2017 at 6:20 PM
    johntoyota

johntoyota [OP] "I'm higher than you'll ever be." -Treetop

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Down yonder in TN
    Vehicle:
    16 truck
    Im a 2016 TRDOR DCLB. I have a hirise camper shell, a wood frame platform (about 30' of 2x10 and a 3/4" sheet of plywood) and all my camping gear and tools that ride around with me. I measure about 19-20" give or take hub to fender. Stock as I understand it is 22". I am toying with the idea of the Dakars with or without an AAL. I cannot yet afford to lift the whole truck but my thought is that the Dakars will basically put me back to stock plus maybe a itsy bitsy bit more. Am I right or wrong? Will I need the AAL to get stock height or will that start to get me above stock height? Does anybody have a similar set up? Is the CS047R the right spring even though it doesn't show up on all websites as fitting my truck? These things seem to range anywhere from $200-$450. What am I missing here on the price?

2. Feb 21, 2017 at 6:37 PM
    c4lvinnn

c4lvinnn Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '17 TRD Off Road DCSB
    #CS047R is (1) leaf spring. You need to buy quantity (2). Most places sell them individually unless specifically says a pair. You'll need new bushings and longer u-bolts as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top