1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear TSB break in time??

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Robocop, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Mar 12, 2010 at 4:29 PM
    Robocop

Robocop [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 Access Cab Gray Manual
    I have had my rear TSB for about 7 months now and it has made my rear much higher than the front. At this time the rear is exactly 2-1/2 inches higher than the front. I have read of others saying their springs settled over time and dropped down a little.

I rarely carry much of a load and do not tow anything so after 6 months is it safe to assume that my truck will not settle any lower? I am ordering my 5100s shortly and if it looks like it will not drop anymore I am going with the 2.5 setting. If it takes the springs longer to settle then I may go with the 1.75 hoping that it will all work out even.

I would think that after half a year they would be settled as much as they can but again I know nothing of suspensions....thanks for any help on this.

2. Mar 12, 2010 at 4:33 PM
    1337Taco

1337Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 4X4 Manual
    They should be settled after 7 months, I don't think the height is going to change much, especially if you don't tow/ haul anything.

Products Discussed in

To Top