1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rebel Racing Sahara wheels on 1st Gen.

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 88fords, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Feb 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM
    88fords

88fords [OP] New Member

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Std Cab 4x4, 2.7 5 spd
    Hey,
    I found the following wheels and was wondering if anyone has these on their 1st gen taco. I'm interested in putting them on a 2003 4x4 Reg cab with a set of 31x10.50's.
    http://www.buywheelstoday.com/products/Sahara+(Matte+Black).bwt

The link has the wheels, the P/N for 15x8 is 772-5883.

My concerns are as follows:
    1) Will the hub clear the hole in the center of the wheel.
    2) Will the center cap work ( i hear the american racing mojave wheel center cap may not work on the tacoma)
    3) The offset is -19 mm, which equals a 3.25" back spacing which seems like a bit much to me. I don't know if I want the wheels sticking out that far, I'd lve to see a pic if someone has these on their tacoma.

Thanks for the help.

2. Feb 21, 2014 at 9:38 AM
    RoughNeck

RoughNeck 2x4 can be as fun as a 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Tulsa OK
    Vehicle:
    2x4 Prerunner
    Outside : 42" curved Led bar with Relentless light bar mounts, 2x Led spot lights with CBI fab Led light mounts, Trail Gear Rock defender Front bumper, FolosFab TACOMA Grill, 80k HID Head lights, 80k Led flood lights as running lights, Suspension & Lift : Front 5100 Billstin struts with Toyteck coils, Total Chaos UCA Rear 2" Blocks, Billstin 5100 shocks Rims & Tires: Rebel Racing 15x10 Rims with General Grabbers AT2 all train Tires Inside : Candy apple Red dash with Red Dash lights, Bright white Led Dom light, after market radio by dual, 12' Kenwood Sub, and a Cobra CB radio
    I bought a pair of 15x10 and wanted to know if they fit as well did you find out

3. Mar 3, 2014 at 3:54 PM
    RoughNeck

RoughNeck 2x4 can be as fun as a 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Tulsa OK
    Vehicle:
    2x4 Prerunner
    Outside : 42" curved Led bar with Relentless light bar mounts, 2x Led spot lights with CBI fab Led light mounts, Trail Gear Rock defender Front bumper, FolosFab TACOMA Grill, 80k HID Head lights, 80k Led flood lights as running lights, Suspension & Lift : Front 5100 Billstin struts with Toyteck coils, Total Chaos UCA Rear 2" Blocks, Billstin 5100 shocks Rims & Tires: Rebel Racing 15x10 Rims with General Grabbers AT2 all train Tires Inside : Candy apple Red dash with Red Dash lights, Bright white Led Dom light, after market radio by dual, 12' Kenwood Sub, and a Cobra CB radio
    they do fit

To Top