1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Receiver Hitch Rack

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by JimBCa, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Aug 13, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    JimBCa

JimBCa [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Bay Area California
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off Road
    Build Duratrac 265/75R16 Load rated E BAMF Rock Sliders, Pelfreybilt Front bumper and skid plates (3) Pro Runner front and rear shocks,Add-A-Leaf springs ATO (Armor Tech Offroad) hilift mounts, Famous Fabrication cb antenna/flag mount CoverKing Tactical seat covers, Flyzeye dash-light ARE Shell, backup light mod SumoSprings and Stops
    Looking for suggestions

I really don't wish to buy the rear bumper set up for as seldom as needed, but would like to find a rack that would come out the 2" hitch, and rise up and hold maybe two five gallon cans of gas.

So that it would not hang low when going over bumps and burms yet be able to open the shell back window.

Any suggestions as the ones I see online, come straight out the back.

2. Aug 20, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    JimBCa

JimBCa [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Bay Area California
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off Road
    Build Duratrac 265/75R16 Load rated E BAMF Rock Sliders, Pelfreybilt Front bumper and skid plates (3) Pro Runner front and rear shocks,Add-A-Leaf springs ATO (Armor Tech Offroad) hilift mounts, Famous Fabrication cb antenna/flag mount CoverKing Tactical seat covers, Flyzeye dash-light ARE Shell, backup light mod SumoSprings and Stops
    Picked up one yesterday, can even put my tailgate down. Will post when out on the trip and loaded.

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top