1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Recent small additions

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by MAC437, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Mar 1, 2016 at 4:42 PM
    MAC437

MAC437 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 Black Tacoma Base
    Extang trifecta soft tri-fold Weather Tech Floor Liners, AVS rain guards, Yakima roof rack, Seat Designs Genuine Neoprene Charcoal/Black seat covers, removed mud flaps and emblems. Full Formula One Pinnacle series tint with Cool Blue on windshield. Bilstein 5100's all the way around and an add a leaf in the rear Raceline rims and Toyo Tires Custom made rock sliders Custom made Pack Rack W/ quickfists and Rotopax fuel and water containers
    Recently added avs in channel visors and a Yakima roof rack. Visors took about 10 minutes. The roof rack took about half hour. I did use a bungee to reduce wind noise instead of purchasing a wind deflector. The bungee breaks up the wind and cuts the howling considerably.

20160301_173532.jpg

2. May 23, 2016 at 1:54 PM
    krdaniel55

krdaniel55 Active Member

Member:
    Austin Texas
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma TSS
    4 door short bed. Barcelona Red
    I got the same channel visors. Look and work good.

3. Jun 1, 2016 at 9:19 PM
    njcoma

njcoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 Accord Sport Special Edition
    Previous: 2006 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner: 2010 4Runner sr5 Rims, TSB rear leafs, Wetokole neoprene seat covers, JVC LED color matched head unit, scanguage II, Flowmaster 40 cat back exhaust, hankook dynapro atm tires, Class 4 Uhaul Hitch. Kicker 12 inch sub and amp. Focal speakers. jba offroad UCAs.. Detroit truetrac rear end... bilstein 5100 rear and 6125 front coilovers. Nfab front bumper with KC apollo lights, bed lights, bluesea systems fuse box....lots of painted stuff.
    I have the same vent visors and that same Yakima rack.. I got the wind deflector though.. had mine about 3 years now.. love it. Used it as a tie down point to haul mattresses in the bed when I moved. It's hauled bikes..bins.etc. never had an issue.

14648411020312029319608.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top