1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Removal of interior

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Aalders, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Jun 22, 2009 at 11:57 PM
    Aalders

Aalders [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Dover, Delaware
    Vehicle:
    2009 Double Cab TRD off road
    Pop-n-Lock Tlailgate handle, TSB Rear Leafs, 12V bed outlet, Back up camera in mirror mod, Roof Rack, TRD Exhaust, Front Skid Plate, Running Boards, 4 100w KC SlimLites, Westin brush guard, Fog lights in the bed pockets, extra D rings in the bed, Fog light mod, seat belt chime mod, 75,000 candlepower StreamLight rechargeable flashlight
    i want to upgrade my sound system but would like to put some sound deadening in first and run my wires nice and neat. i see a lot of pictures of where people have taken the entire interior out and was wondering if anyone has any directions for the removal of the interior of a double cab. exe back seats, rear storage area, roof liner...

thanks

2. Jun 23, 2009 at 12:54 AM
    rossk35

rossk35 Do Work Son!

Member:
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport Supercharged
    TRD S/C/TRD Intake/TRD Boost Gauge/DT Headers/OEM TL/ZKW retro/Pioneer DVD w/Ipod/Magnaflow/20% Tint/BHLM/JL 10" sub, JL VR components, JL 450/4 amp/Helwig Sway bar/Viper 791/ 18" limited 4runner rims
    remove all the bolts that hold everything in. not that hard to look and figure it out its really easy.

3. Jun 23, 2009 at 1:00 AM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner TRD sport Silver
    K&N intake, Boston Acoustic SL 60 6.5 components up front, Rockford Power T16 6.5 in rear, Pioneer P4100 HU, Soon to be Pioneer Prs 4200f
    yea the interior is super easy to uninstall just take ur time and look for screws holding everything in and with the little panels by the side view mirrors b4 u reinstall them take the clips out of the door and put them on the plastic piece or theyll fall into the door, unretreivable as i lost most of mine and there like 4 dollars a piece...but its really simple and all the pieces go back on nice and easy, good luck

Products Discussed in

To Top