1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Reputable alignment shop in Tucson?

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by chucklefunkk, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Jul 7, 2017 at 12:18 AM
    chucklefunkk

chucklefunkk [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    So. AZ
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD OR
    Looking to get an alignment in Tucson. Somewhere to crank my caster to max and get toe and camber close to zero.

I've had no luck down south and don't trust any of the shops around me. Recently had Toyota do the alignment now that I'm done (maybe) with the lift. They left my caster at +1.1 left and +0.9 right (both out of spec) with the explanation that it's best for a lifted truck. Took it back so they could redo it and upon completion was told that the alignment rack crashed and they couldn't give me a printout but they assured me they maxed and matched my caster. Wasn't charged for it but I'm fairly certain they did squat to it since it still pulls right.

If anyone has recommendations I'm all ears. Hoping to get this thing dialed in.

Fox coilovers up front (1" lift) and progressive leaf pack (1.5" lift) with extended Fox shocks in the rear.

2. Jul 7, 2017 at 8:08 AM
    DukesTaco

DukesTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    2nd Gen Double cab Pre Runner
    Do you have aftermarket ucas? Just asking but it shouldn't matter with a 1 inch lift. I go to the Brake Max on Houghton road by Rita Ranch. The tech I ask for is Adrian. He got booth my tacos to the most caster that the trucks could give wile still having .05 or less camber. I ended up with 2.3 on the 00 and 2.8 caster on the 07. I have all pro ucas on both trucks. Adrian also torqued the cam bolts and marked them to have a visual in case they move.

3. Jul 7, 2017 at 9:15 AM
    chucklefunkk

chucklefunkk [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    So. AZ
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD OR
    Thanks a lot for the recommendation. Running stock ucas. Hope to give them a shot this weekend.

4. Jul 7, 2017 at 3:04 PM
    DukesTaco

DukesTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    AZ
    Vehicle:
    2nd Gen Double cab Pre Runner
    call them up and ask for Adrian. Kids got race cars and knows his shit.

Products Discussed in

To Top