1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Reservations/TORN

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by Ben01930, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Jan 28, 2014 at 1:46 PM
    Ben01930

Ben01930 [OP] New Member

Member:
    New England
    Vehicle:
    2014 SSM DCSB Sport or OR (Nothing Yet)
    Hey all.
    First post on TW.

I have had my heart set on a new DCSB Tacoma for a while now so I have been lurking this site for info. I have learned a lot thanks to the veteran locals here on TW.

It seems to me that i have been more discouraged the encouraged and i am rethinking a purchase after reading about all these TSB's (leaf springs, frame rust etc..) and whatnot. :confused:

I will be towing at most 2000lb for now. I will not be rock climbing or heavy off roading. I live in Boston (sorry Canadien fans), so I will be dealing with Ice/Snow. I also live atop a steep hill that can get ignored by the plows for some reason :mad:. That being said, I def need a 4X4. I was looking at a TRD Sport or OR. Ive been banging my head :frusty: to decide. At this point I'm not sure that i should even get a Tacoma at all. Am I being unreasonable? I do not want to have to do "upgrades" to a brand new truck. And my wife, well, you know....:duel:

Feel free to call me a jacka$$, or advise me in either direction. Thanks in advance.....-Ben

Products Discussed in

To Top