1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

REVIEW: Toytec 3" lift Bilstein 5100 (TTHA-CK)

Discussion in 'ToyTec Lifts' started by grady77, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Ice Road Trucker

Ice Road Trucker Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    Anchorage,Ak
    Vehicle:
    TRD
    I have the same set up with toy Tacoma 13 3" lift -toytec.
    my concern if 295/70/17 would fit?

Hans

2. Chux

Chux Pura Vida

Member:
    NJ beaches
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD O/R Beach Buggy
    Click on my Build
    I have this same kit and awaiting install, did u set the adjustable snap ring to the top for max lift? That's what I plan on doing but read the truck will ride stiff. Any input how your truck rides now much appreciated.

3. VTTACOMA

VTTACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Benj
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport, Black
    This is a great lift! It will ride harsh as they run a 700 lb spring to accommodate a bumper and winch combo up front. Definitely run them with an aftermarket UCA way smoother.

My only complaint is one of the rear 5100 blew and started leaking oil after 6 months. Replaced with a set of icons.

4. SharkyTaco

SharkyTaco New Member

Member:
    Panama City Beach, Florida
    Vehicle:
    12 TRD Sport 4.0 4x4 LB
    Plasti-dipped badges 5% tint all windows Readylift 2.5in leveling kit Rhino Rockwell 17x9 rims 33x11.5 Toyo M/T MBRP Turn-down Exhaust Kit
    Hi I have this same kit with the full replacement darker springs on the back and the dual resoivor. My only complaint is after installation, the front now sits 2 inches lower than the back, while i want it to be level. Any ideas what happened?

5. 33harman

33harman Active Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner TRD Sport
    3" toytec/bilstein lift with aal, light racing uca, 285/70/17 hankook mtrt03, SCS sr8 matte gun metal wheels, Rockford fosgate 6X9 speakers, jvc 6" display, uws low pro toolbox, weather tech digital fit, 15% tint, spidertrax 1.25" spacers, Tacotunes 10" box powered by 350w sound ordinance amp.

Thats going to be a super tight fit. I have this lift and I'm running stock rims and spidertraxx 1.25 spacers and I had to do minor trimming with my 285's

6. DJSPEC

DJSPEC 808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    Kaimuki,Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport DCSB 4x4
    debadged Viper Alarm Diehard Platinum 31M Battery Pelfreybilt Battery Cage OEM roof racks, step sides LED HI/LO Headlights 35W 6000k HID Fog Lights 20% tint Front windows 5% tint rear windows 2 Sets of Rigid Industries D2 above the valance Duallys on Famous Fabrication's Hood Hinge Brackets Rigid Industries SR2 10" in HoodScoop with C4 Fabrications Hood Scoop Bracket Flowmasters Super 44 series Dueler A/T REVO2 265/70R17 SCS Stealth 6 Wheels Wet Okole Seat Covers Reese Tow Hitch 33090 Plastidip Front Valance FoglightMod(Fuel Pump Relay Version) Kobalt Slim Tool Box Matt Gecko Truck Bed LED Kit and Sliding Window Security Bar the list goes on...
    Looks good!

To Top