1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

reviews or opinions on lightforce striker 170's

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by the glen, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Jul 30, 2012 at 6:41 PM
    the glen

the glen [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off-Road 6SP manual spruce mica Taco
    Icon 2.5 remote res. Coilovers front, icon 2.5 rem res shocks rear, deavers 10 pack leafspring rear. Light racing ouca. Cmc, avid light bar, bamf sliders weld on, grillcraft mx grill, bamf light bracket with lightforce 170's. Uws toolbox, oem bed mat, weathertechs f/r, hella airhorns, trd antenna, talegate mod, Clifford alarm, budbuilt full skid plate set. All pro rear bumper. Superbumps bumpstops. Bulldog lighting reverse led lights in bumper. Trd short throw shifter. Cobra cb, firestick 4' ant. Icon LCA skids. Bamf rear dif skid. Hi lift x-treme mounted with relentless rail mounts in bed. Full size method/bfg in bed. Crown performance ss/Kevlar brake lines. Power tank mounted in bed. Rigid d2s mounted on relentless hood mounts. H3R quick release fire extinguisher mounted to driver's seat. Redline hood struts.
    I was thinking about getting some lightforce 170's and was just wondering if anyone has used them and if so what do u think of them?

2. Jul 31, 2012 at 12:55 AM
    Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Opie
    Bedford, Va
    Vehicle:
    2012 FJ Cruiser
    2012 FJ Cruiser Maggiolina Medium Grand Tour w/winter hood National Luna dual battery split charging system ABR Sidewinder Aux battery tray ARB 50qt Fridge w/Transit Bag Bajarack flat rack w/ladder Crawlarado flat black hood blackout TRD exhaust Trasharoo Outback FJ roof console
    Australian made, used in the most extreme conditions all over the world and look F'n awesome. Need I say more? You can beat the crap out of those things and they still work. I'm going 50W Blitz 240 HID if I ever decide to get lights.

To Top