1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Richlands road NC - looking good

Discussion in 'South East' started by jprime84, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Dec 28, 2011 at 4:16 PM
    jprime84

jprime84 [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Apex NC
    Vehicle:
    96 Xtra Cab v6 4wd
    I took my truck up the trail a ways today while visiting my inlaws who live nearby. Next time I come up, it would be cool to get a couple trucks together to ride. I didn't like riding alone since you don't get cellular signal out there.

I think it would also be good to bring some trash bags and clean up some of the mess left behind by others. I will post something the next time we are coming up to visit. Any locals in the area who would be down?

[​IMG]
    Untitled by jprime84, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Untitled by jprime84, on Flickr

2. Dec 28, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    MadToy

MadToy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Huntersville, NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Midnight Blue TRD
    OME 886, Dakar leafs, LR UCA's, 16x8.5 Level 8 ZX, 315 MTR Kevlar, All-Pro sliders, BudBuilt skids, Undercoverhwms winch mount, Warn M8000 with synthetic rope, ATO Hi-Lift bed mounts, Diff locker override, Hitch harness relocated to bumper, Undercover bed cover, Gromm Aux adapter, Grillcraft grill, DT pipe bombs, Custom Magnaflow exhaust, Brute Force HC bumper, TRD Supercharger
    I've not been there yet, but want to give it a try. I'm close enough for a day trip.....

To Top