1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rick Hendrick Toyota in Fayetteville

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by tacomalex, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Nov 8, 2011 at 5:48 PM

tacomalex [OP] Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2011
    First Name:
    '11 SR5 2.7l 4x4
    plasti dip engine
    I figured this spot was best.

I have posted about them before, and I still can't say enough how great the customer service is there. I usually never talk about this, but wow.

Good -

Friendly, I've only been there 4 times now and the two people who I've dealt with most remember my name, and my truck, and what I'm there for (if it's a follow up) before before I even get to say hi.

I just got a set of weathertech floor liners there for 100 bucks, not as good as internet pricing but for a dealership it was a great price.

Hot coffee, and it didn't suck :cool:

I took my truck there cause a wheel fell off, they replaced all my lugnuts for free, gave me a set of wheel locks, replaced my rotor under warranty, and took my other wheel spacer off the front so it wouldn't be uneven up front. They even apologized and said they were trying to find a replacement wheel spacer locally to put on before I took the truck home. Would your dealership do all that? Or would they immediately blame the wheel spacer to begin with?

Talking about mods, everyone I talk to there compliments what I've done with my truck. I expected them to simply talk about how badly I've voided my warranty.

Bad -

They only play ABC on the TV, and it's usually bad soap opera's.

Somtimes the wait is pretty lengthy, but it is pretty obvious how busy they are most of the time. Usually just checking in with a service advisor every 30 minutes keeps them on their toes.

Post up your local dealership review, maybe we can get a good thread going? :notsure:
  2. Nov 16, 2011 at 11:18 PM

GVY All those moments will be lost in time

Mar 29, 2010
    First Name:
    FT Bragg
    98 Tacoma 2.7L SR5
    Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares, ARB Winch Bull Bar, 3" All Pro Bilstein Coilovers, All Pro UCAs, Wheeler Off Road Custom Rear Bumper, All Pro Standard Leaf Pack, Bilstein 5125 rear shocks, All Pro steel-braided brake lines, U-Bolt flip kit, JBA cat-back exhaust, KC 6" Daylighters & 2x6" driving lights, AFE Pro Dry Air Filter, Deck plate mod, Toytec 1" shackles, Rhinolined bed, Tiregate Prerunner, Procomp 85 gloss black steel wheels, 285/75/16 Toyo Open Country M/Ts
    I've been there, too. You're right about the customer service. I hate going to the dealership but seeing as my truck is my only vehicle, their rental service was necessary when I had to have emergency repairs done. Always quality work and they remembered my truck and who I was, also.
  3. Dec 9, 2011 at 7:58 AM

Joeymgd78 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    First Name:
    at the moment Afghanistan
    2008 Tacoma SR5 TRD Offroad 4.0 V6 Double Cab
    i agree i bought my tacoma there 2 years ago when i was stationed at bragg they are awesome
  4. Dec 9, 2011 at 8:52 AM

Aw9d That one guy

Nov 7, 2011
    Big Two Toyota - Gilbert Az,

Good: Very friendly staff for the most part. Took really good care of me and my wife after they F'd up big time. They have a lot of things to do in the shop, barber shop, shoe shine, etc. Good waiting rooms, tree-house for kids, and they will shuttle you anywhere you want to go for free. I had the guy drive me to a friends house 30 miles away, just to see if he'd do it and he did.

Bad: First guy we talked to was very rude, and kicked us out. Idiot didn't know I had a phat wad of cash in my pocket so I bitched at the manager of the shop and got a smoking deal on a new 2011 Double Cab.

So if you go there, stay away from a Sales manager named Alex. He is rude, doesn't care what you have to say and shouldn't be selling cars. As far as I know he may of been fired since I've not seen him in there after his 'administrative leave' that he was put on for being an asshole and kicking me out of his shop. They did make up for it, kissed major ass, and again, gave me a deal of a life time on my truck.

If you do go there, talk to Doug Schultz , that guy is really good at what he does and made sure that I was well taken care of.

Good: They are fast with repairs and calling you back letting you know its done or parts are in. Pretty much your normal dealership service you'd expect.

Bad: The 3 times I've taken my truck in for something, they offered a free car wash, never happens. By the time I get it back I don't want to sit around and wait. I did tell the service manager about this and he put on my account that I can come in for free car washes (5 of them) anytime I want. Full detail, inside/out/under hood etc.. So again, they messed up but took care of it.

I'd buy from there again. Thinking about buying my wife a 2011 Gray Double Cab after X-mas.
  5. Feb 13, 2012 at 7:02 PM

TallTacoma Bear fvcker!

Jun 11, 2010
    First Name:
    The Silver State
    Come and take it from my cold, dead hands.
    3" suspension lift (ToyTec coilovers and wheeler leafs), Yakima roof rack, ARE tonneau, K&N FIPK.
    I bought mine there in '01. It was my first new vehicle.
To Top